This was such a great place. nothing fancy at all, but everything we needed and more. More towels than i could have used in a month LOL. Quaint clean apartment, old Florida charm for sure. nice warm pool, SOOOOOOOOOO close to the beach it was incredible! Grill on site, tiki bar, fully equipped, We had "neighbors" but rarely ever saw them. We felt like we had the whole place to ourself. leslie was awesome! We never even saw her until 2 days before we left. But i knew if i needed anything we could call her.
There is a washer and dryer on site, beach toys and chairs available, pool toys, bikes and rafts at no charge
This was by far one of the greatest places ever! Keep in mind I HATE going to chain hotels/resorts/etc. so this was PERFECT for us. We are just simple easy going people, not looking for the Ritz or the MGM GRAND (in which we have spent a week) and frankly i would return to The Beach Place before the MGM Grand in Vegas!! TBP is just more our style.
If you are looking for a laid back, charming, centrally located, family or couples place, THIS IS YOUR PLACE!!!!
Thank you Leslie for such a wonderful trip!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida