My family of 5 plus small pet stayed at the Sand Dollar cottage. It was very spacious, had all the comforts of being in our own home. Fully equipped kitchen, plenty of clean towels and bed sheets. The perfect amount of furniture for what we needed, as far as 2 very comfortable queen beds and sleeper sofa in living room. Leslie provides free of charge beach chairs, boogie boards, sand toys and the beach cruisers which were a hit with my teens and self. The beach is just a few steps across the street. The neighborhood is quiet and clean. No party animals around that area, very safe for my children and relaxing. The cottage also has a pool so the kids had options for fun. This was our second trip to Siesta but our first stay at these cottages. My family agreed they liked it so much we would like to return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach Place is a quiet oasis of cozy cottage apartments which offer all the comforts of home. These friendly one-bedroom units in a garden setting can sleep four and offer fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms and comfortable sitting rooms complete with cable TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Siesta Key Beach Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siesta Key Beach Place Hotel Siesta Key
- Siesta Key Beach Place Florida