1st trip to Siesta Key. This was my husband's and my first trip away without the little kids! After searching through almost all SK inns/B&Bs and small hotels, even condos, I picked this one because I insisted on being able to see the beach from my room. Plus, I thought it sounded nice to be near SK Village. I would probably have put a 5 if we had been able to get Room 3 as I preferred, but it was booked. Room 4 was rustic, small but clean, as advertised, and we wanted to have some budget for dining out. So I think this was a pretty good deal. We could lie in bed and look out the window at the beach. A public access trail/ green space to the beach is literally right across the street. This section of beach is very wide and although it was a little mucky from the recent storms, we could tell it was normally very beautiful. We enjoyed the beach as much as possible. Although this property has bikes, kayaks, paddleboards and other things for guests, we rented beach cruisers from BVO in the Village because this resort's bikes aren't supposed to go on the beach. We found Siesta Key, Sarasota, and Longboat Key overall to be beautiful, fun, friendly, and most important of all, gluten-free friendly which is crucial to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Beachpoint Resort Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Resort Cottages Siesta Key, Florida