Beachpoint Cottages
Twin Palms of Siesta(Siesta Key)(Great Value!)
$178
$167
Tropical Breeze Resort(Siesta Key)
$199
Orbitz.com
$176
$109
$230
$196
The Capri at Siesta(Siesta Key)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Flip Flop Cottages(Siesta Key)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbeach pointlaid backsiesta key villageacross the streetshady areasbeach chairsold floridafire pittropical plantskey west stylesome tlclocation is idealwithin walking distancerelaxing getawaya great staycentral airthe property manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Beachpoint Resort is our kind of place. With all the amenities of a one bedroom apartment to the ability to park your car and never drive the rest of the trip - all the pleasures of our family's vacation. A walk across the street will get you to the beautiful beaches and after a short walk to town, all the stores and restaurants are available for you to enjoy. This was our second time to stay at the Resort and we will be back! Mike always feels us welcome.

Room Tip: There are many different floor plans available. Check the website for floor plans.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Beach point Resort was the PERFECT place for us. The resort and rooms were extremely clean, fresh, newly painted with a fun tropical theme in each of the rooms. We were able to cook our own meals, BBQ and if we felt the desire to go out we were only moments away from Siesta Key Village. The location of Beach Point in my opinion is one the best on Siesta Key as it is located at the quiet end of the beach (north end i believe) and only moments away from several restaurants and shopping and of course a breath away from the best beach in the US!
From the moment we woke up we had sun in several locations throughout the grounds however there is also ample shade, outdoor tables, tiki huts, twinkle lights, fountains, bird feeders, and fun art sculptures located on the grounds. It is a very private, interesting and quiet oasis. Available for rent are amazing roadster bikes and paddles boards and kayaks if you're up for an adventure. Beach Point provides free beach chairs, umbrellas, coolers and floatation devices if you require.
We stayed for a month and I have full intent of returning. Thank you Beach Point Point for making our time in Sarasota so relaxed and fun! See you again in August!

Room Tip: Trust what the owner recommends as he is extremely experienced! He picked the perfect room for us based on our needs! What you see on the website is really how it looks!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tannis121253
Reviewed May 27, 2013

THE AREA:
I planned a trip to Siesta key for a month - SOLO. From mid April to mid May 2013.
I had never been to Sarasota / Siesta Key before, so knew very little about the general area.
I began my search for accommodations about a month before I was to get there. I happened upon Beachpoint Resort on Google.
I had called numerous resorts, and most were run by third party management companies, with limited answers to my queries..
Beachpoint is owner operated. I called the owner (Mike) and he spent a lot of time with me on the phone, accommodating all of my repeated questions about his resort, and the location.
He informed me that there were differences between staying farther south on Siesta Key (closer to the large public beach), and staying at the north end, by his resort - and a quieter beach.
And there are BIG differences.
The south public beach may have facilities, but it is huge, crowded, and a generally full parking lot.
*But be sure to catch the Drum Circle here every Sunday evening.

The beach at the north end is stunning, with an ever changing sand bar. This beach is used by locals and tourists staying at the north end - and within walking distance. There is no parking lot here to accommodate throngs of people driving in from elsewhere.
It is quiet, safe and family friendly - and across the street from Beachpoint Resort.
I was traveling alone, and felt no issues leaving my towel and bag of valuables sitting unattended while walking and swimming. Ladies, you will not feel that old "do I look ok in this bikini?" stress at this beach.
I have seen Dolphins, Manatee and countless small fish and Rays at this beach. And an array of water birds, including Pelicans, Egrets and Cormorants.
It really is quaint, friendly, uncrowded and relaxed. Make sure you go to the beach for sunset, many friendly people attend.
Beachpoint Resort is also about block from Siesta Key Village, and the Village is where the charm of Siesta key is.
People staying near the south public beach need to find transportation to the Village, there is not much parking available around the shops and restaurants, mostly valet - and limited.
I was able to walk to and from the Village easily, and felt very safe doing so alone.
THE RESORT:
Beachpoint is exactly what you see. It is not the Hilton, it IS however, beachy, inviting, relaxed, friendly, and CHARMIMG.
From Neptune to the Mermaid, to the painted signs, you know you are in a place of creativity. The grounds are a mix of gathering places, with old Florida charm. The shaded courtyard is one of the best parts about this place. "If" you want to make yourself available, you can make new friends, and intermingle with other guests. I made some new friends, and even did some activities with them.
In fact, I inherited unused items (laundry soap, etc) from outgoing guests, and in turn, I did the same when I was leaving. People are just so relaxed and friendly here.
There are plants and trees, bird feeders, squirrels, and Mikes dog "Boy" to make you feel relaxed. There are even dancing lights in the courtyard at night to give added charm while you relax with a glass of wine.
There is onsite laundry, wifi, beach buggies that include a noodle, umbrella, and a cooler. There are also paddle boards and beach chairs. Very friendly and accommodating cleaning staff.
The units are quaint, clean, equipped with what you need, and invite you to feel at home. I stayed in Suite 5, a large efficiency - perfect.
The owner (Mike) is always puttering around, and will advise you on things to do, and places to go. But be patient, he is there to run his business....but will stop to socialize when he can. He is a wealth of information!!....and as charming as his Resort.
He is there if you need something - as opposed to a condo that you are entirely left to fend for yourself in.
I would and will stay there again and again.
Most of the people I met there were either multiple year repeat guests, or first timers that were pre booking their next years vacation before they left.
I can't wait to go there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
13  Thank Peggy-Sue A
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have stayed here many times and offen occupy several units. We live in sarasota but enjoy long weekends at the beach. We always have a blast. The location and amenities are hard to beat
All units have a kitchen and we often use the grills.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank bfaulman
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went for a girls trip April 10-15, 2013 and stayed at BeachPoint Resort in Unit 7. We loved everything about it!! The owner Mike was great and there for us whenever we needed questions answered. The location was PRIME and the unit had everything you could possibly need. The beds were extremely comfortable, the closets were HUGE (just what I need because I am an overpacker), and the staff was amazing. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking for a place in Siesta Key. I look forward to staying there again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends