We spent two weeks at the Beachpoint Resort and enjoyed every minute. Our suite felt like a home away from home. All of the amenities were great: tv, a/c, laundry facilities, gas grill, beach toys and chairs and a well appointed kitchenette. There are no dining facilities or a pool or any of the things one associates with a resort, but the village is a very short walk with very good restaurants. Our unit was clean when we checked in but was not serviced during our two week stay. They seem to only clean the rooms between tenants. We stayed in a downstairs unit which was fine if no one was upstairs, but as soon as a family with three young children moved in, it was unbearably noisy. If you are looking for a real resort with tiki bars and pools, this is not the place for you. If you want a cute, funky, and relaxed place close to the beach, the Beachpoint Resort might work for you. It might be more appropriately named Beachpoint Bungalows as I do feel the use of the word resort is somewhat misleading.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Beachpoint Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Cottages Siesta Key, Florida