Stayed here for one Night (14th August) and loved it. Mike actually 'rescued' us as we couldn't find the hotel that we originally decided on and I was wandering around looking for any availability. Mike was walking his dog and asked if we needed help.
Anyway we got a room for the night and paid $100 (we were quoted $229 by a place on the opposite side of the road!).
It had a double bed in and a further double for my 14 year old on a loft type area. The bathroom was newly installed and the kitchen area had all we needed for a nights stay. The room was clean and we had a partial view of the beach and sea. I have no complaints at all about this place, other than noisy air con.
The area outside was clean and tidy, okay so it was a little shabby here and there but hey, you get what you pay for.
We are actually thinking of coming back here next year for a weeks stay. I have stayed in many hotels in the US (from 3 star to 5) and this one is one of my faves. It was a laid back type of place which is why I loved it so much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Beachpoint Resort Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Resort Cottages Siesta Key, Florida