I stayed here for the week with my girlfriend, and all I can say is that this place is absolutely phenomenal. The two owners greeted me so generously right as I walked up to the office and showed us to our room. It was a comfy unit (#6) with a full kitchen and linens to house up to 3-4. The location is absolutely perfect. It isn't exactly ON the beach, but it is close enough. We didn't get a chance to experience any of the nightlife, but the Beachpoint Resort is in walking distance to great restaurants, clubs, etc. Overall, our stay was absolutely perfect. We took advantage of the open grills they had and cooked up a few hot dogs, and slept more than soundly. My only gripe with the place were the shower drains and the few lizards we found crawling around our unit. The drain in our shower unit was extremely clogged and would take at least 20 min. to completely drain. And on numerous occasions, we found up to 3 lizards crawling around the kitchen and bathroom. Despite this, they will always have our business on future trips, because this place is absolutely phenomenal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you vacation at Beachpoint on Siesta Key, you create memories. The eclectic cottages of Beachpoint are only 100 yards from the pure white, sugary sand of Siesta Key Beach. BeachPoint Resort Cottages is one of the very few vacation rental properties with direct access to a private area of the beach accessible primarily by foot or bike. Locals love this quiet and less crowded part of Siesta Beach. Our unique hotel offers eye candy everywhere: colorful cottages set in tropical gardens with vivid flowers, funky local art, large open sun decks and shaded courtyards. Gather with new friends in the courtyard, sunbathe on a deck with an ocean view, or hide away in a shady nook for a quiet read. You are just steps from the water and a short 2 minute stroll from Siesta Village, so you may never need to move your car! In the village you'll find a variety of restaurants and several bars featuring live music. You can shop with the locals for everything from groceries to clothes and shoes, books, souvenirs, and even hardware. And there's a US Post Office right in the local drugstore. All the conveniences are easily accessible, but Siesta Key maintains a feeling of old Florida. Locals treasure our pristine beaches which offer a protected habitat for native island birds, as well as the dolphins, manatees and other aquatic wildlife living just offshore. And each evening, locals and visitors walk or bike to our special part of the beach to see the best sunset views on the key. Once you visit the Beachpoint Cottages, you'll see why so many of our guests come back year after year to vacation with us on Siesta Key. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Beachpoint Resort Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachpoint Hotel Siesta Key
- Beachpoint Resort Cottages Siesta Key, Florida