“Very good”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We liked the food and service at this restaurant. We had the Siesta Fiesta Pizza and it was excellent. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank jmastersdds

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We ordered our pizza to be delivered. They got the order perfect and delivered the pizza right to our resort 10 minutes earlier than the estimated time. The taste did not disappoint. You could tell how fresh everything was, from the tomato sauce to the cheese. We love visiting Siesta Key, ordering from Solorzano Bros will become a tradition!

1  Thank Jgrendal
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

The pizza here was absolutely delicious and the garlic bread with chesse was also very good. The customer service was superb. Thanks Brandon!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Absolutely the best pizza in Siesta Key! We enjoyed three different pizzas last night the Solorzano Supreme, Hoboken Heart Attack and Classic Margherita and all were delicious with a wonderful crisp crust.

Great Customer Service and special thanks to Brandon for going the extra mile for us!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I found this place last year when. Brooklyn native buddy told me about it. First order was a sausage calzone, and when I saw that it came in a pizza box, I was intrigued. When I opened the box, it was huge! I'm 6' 210lbs and can eat, but ai couldn't finish the whole thing at one sitting. Next order was an hot Italian sub. When I picked it up, it was like trying to put a football into a sack...another huge meal. Fresh bread, fresh ingrediants...and again, ate half and had to wait to finish the rest. I have tried all the subs and they are incredible. If you get the chance, go check this place out.