“Scratch the Pizza Itch.”

Solorzanos Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I may be a bit of an outlier as I've been living outside the US for 18 months and have not had a good no nonsense pizza in a while. We ordered a couple of pies for pick up and I could not have been happier. Nice thin crust, nice tomato sauce, and tasty toppings. I'd put this up against any pizza in NY, Chicago, or anywhere else. I picked it up, so it was piping hot when we ate it. Thumbs up.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

We had dinner one day and ordered to take away on other night and both times pizzas were great. The place isn't very nice compared to others closer to the beach, but they have the best pizza I ever had in Siesta Key area. They have a good variety and quality of toppings to choose from.
The staff is friendly making conversation while waiting for our pies. Will definitely go back on our next trip to SK.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

They used to have pretty good pizza, but not anymore. Today's order of 4 pizzas was dry with minimal sauce. The worst pizza I've had in a long time. We were promised 30 minutes for pick up. When we got there at the appointed time they hadn't even made the pizzas yet. And they told us to wait outside in the car. They weren't busy. There's no excuse for being 30 minutes late when we picked up, and for being rude and unapologetic. They don't appreciate their customers. I live in Siesta key. There's plenty of good pizza elsewhere from people who appreciate their customers.

4  Thank HowdoSarasota
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We ordered chicken and bacon pizza and it was great. We are from toledo, OH, home of Marcos pizza, and it was one of the best we have ever had. The Guys were very friendly. Great atmosphere.
Worth the visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I have had pizza from other Solórzano's locations in Sarasota in the past and the pizzas were awesome. It was just OK the last time I was here. Service was great & they have an outdoor area to eat. We had three different pizzas in out group and all were just OK.

1  Thank 1445gmdlbk