“Excellent Pizza Delivery”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Their pizzas are thin crust and very tasty. The 'white pizza' is delicious and a nice change from regular pizza. The pepperoni pizza was very good as well. The Solorzano Supreme was my personal favorite. The garlic knots are dinner rolls brushed with garlic butter and parsley and were pretty good. The wings were really tender and spicy/hot. The salads were just ok which is why it got only 4 out of 5. Ordered the caprese salad and the mozarella was not very good. The greek salad was a little better but nothing you couldn't find anywhere else. If I order again I'll stick with pizza and wings...

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Wow the cap rear salad with prosciutto yum and the pizza is awesome the atmosphere is great they have over 40 beers and its AMAZING! A MUST TRY! We are from Ky and we will def. be back again wish we could take them with us!!!!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The pizza was delicious and the service was great. We had the "garden state" and the ingredients were very fresh. I would highly recommend Solorzano Bros. Pizzeria to anyone!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Of course, while on vacation, pizza night is a must. Solórzano's will not disappoint. The white pizza is the best - also pizza with pepperoni, red onions, and mushrooms. I always ask for my pizza well done - here I asked for it well done, and it was still somewhat under baked. But I like it crisp, so go for your liking. I will return!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

The pizza is delicious, the garlic knots are huge and the staff is friendly! We enjoyed our pizza and friendly service! We had our left over pizza the next day and it was still good! Would recommend this place to others! :)