“Great pizza, very low service disappointed :(”

Solorzanos Pizzeria
Ranked #16 of 42 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
“Great pizza, very low service disappointed :(”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Went in yesterday night for some pizza like I always have cause Solorzano never fails me with the delicious pizza I love and so does my family, but this time I was disappointed on the service the guy behind the counter dressed very nicely was a tad bit rude like he didn't want to be there it's the impression he gave us and he took our money very quickly like he didn't want to have a conversation with us, my husband just wanted to know about the big selection of beer he was impressed by (by the way mr/mrs Solorzano great choice and selection of beer) we ended up getting a margarita and a few waters we chowded down and left the establishment quick as the guy behind the counter wanted us to, I doubt we will be returning my husband was very offended by thay guys attitude, Over all the pizza was great and warm, thank you.

“The best pizza, delicious!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

They have the best pizza. The food is delicious. They have a full menu. The best pizza around. Family owned and operated the atmosphere is great. A great pizzeria and restaurant.

Siesta Key, Florida
“FINALLY! Good delivery on Siesta Key!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Lived here just over a year, and can only once in a while indulge in pizza if I don't want to run the risk of being harpooned on my next beach visit. : ) There are some great places to get pizza on Siesta Key, but I had started to believe that if I wanted it DELIVERED it had to be a national chain 1" thick rubber crust / fake cheese variety, and I was losing hope of having a GOOD meal delivered when I *DID* want to satisfy that pizza craving... Not only that, but "good" pizza on Siesta Key can cost $12 and up for a personal thin-crust serving. Affordable for most SK residents, but not for me!

NO MORE. Ordered the Solorzano Supreme for my brother and me for lunch today. YUMMY blend of flavors, delicious thin crust, and overall a delightful lunch for two at a completely reasonable $21 (large, and we still have almost half of it left over for another meal!). I absolutely WILL order again. Solorzano's is my new pizza delivery spot!!

Exeter, Rhode Island
“try it”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

place is very small to eat in if your in a group, but quaint if couples! Pizza is very good and the staff is friendly and aim to please!

“Fly in the salad”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We visited this establishment last night. Had planned on having pizza delivered but the phone was constantly busy so we drove to the restaurant. Greeted by the owner who acted as if he was doing us a favor by taking our order. Very arrogant. When we asked the size of their pizzas, he said they were personal pizzas for 1 person. Since they were $16./each, we found that hard to believe and ordered 2 for 4 people. Also ordered 3 salads which were more than enough for the 4 of us. After waiting 45 minutes, we brought home our dinner. For a $50. Pizza dinner, we were greeted with a fly in one of the salads. I'm surprised that was all that surprised us as the staff does not wear gloves and they go from cash register to preparing food. Very gross to watch. The pizzas were 8 slices each by the way. 2 was plenty for our group.
Although the pizza was good, the preparation and attitude at this restaurant is not where I will go again.

3 Thank carla j