“Best pizza in Sarasota!”

Solorzanos Pizzeria
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Siesta Key
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: #NobodyMakesPizzaLikeWeDo
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I think I've had every pizza place in town, but this by far is my absolute favorite! If you're a meat lover, you must try the Hoboken heart attack. It's my favorite.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

We were so happy to find this place.
Excellent pizza and reasonably priced, just off the main drag in downtown Siesta Key.

Also, I wanted cheese ravioli. Phil mentioned his
parents had a restaurent also in Sarasota. Wow! We ate there also.
That was the best cheese ravioli I have ever had. Thanks!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Being from an italian from NY, I know good pizza. Definitely treat yourself to a slice or one of their signature sandwiches.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We visited Solarzano's Bros Pizzeria three times during our nine day stay in Siesta Key. The first time we ordered slices and dined in. The pizza was AMAZING. The crust was thin and crispy on the bottom; perfect! The second time we visited, we ordered an entire pizza for carry-out. Still good but definitely better fresh in the restaurant. The third time we ordered a pizza for dine-in. Just as yummy as the first time! We did not experience any problems with service but during our third visit, I witnessed some other patrons who might have felt that the staff was less than attentive when the owner wasn't around.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited this restaurant last year and liked the pizza. This time, the person who greeted me was completely rude and seemed to have a chip on his shoulder. It is no wonder that the only appreciative clients in the restaurant were empty chairs and empty tables. The place was empty and the guy behind the counter was chasing away the only person who was about to buy pizza with his attitude. You might like the food; but the staff will give you indigestion! When I went with my family the last time, the owner was there. This time, he was not. When the cat's away, the mice will play. This mouse could make the cheese spoil and ruin your night. This mouse ensured that he will never have to deal with me again even if the overpriced pizza were free. If you want to overpay for a completely lousy evening, go to Solorzano Brothers. They will make you wish you went somewhere else. Save your money and go somewhere else.

3  Thank Eric W