“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Guest bedroom with full bath. Two full beds and walk in closet. Flat screen tv. Walk out to lanai.
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai. Full guest bath with granite countertop and newly tiled shower. New tiled floor in November 2016.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai.
Master bedroom with king bed.
Master bedroom with tv and private walk out to lanai. Private master bathroom.
November 2016, new shower tiles, tub re-glazed and new tile floor.
Dining area
Family room with 60' TV, dvd and cable. Movies, books and games available for use.
Relaxing family room with sliders to lanai.
New cushions Oct 2017 for your comfort
Side view from lanai of the white beach and gulf
Just steps through this walkway to the beautiful white, quartz sand.
Condo is in the building on the right, left side, second unit back on sixth floor.
Security gate at Crescent Arms. Doors to building and pool  require code to enter.
Two grills available outside of building. Grilling utensils available in unit.
Heated pool that was resurfaced in December 2015. Bathroom facilities and shower.
Beautiful sunsets can be watched each evening from the beach.
Beautiful quartz, white beaches. Cool to the feet!
Take LeBarge sunset cruise for a relaxing evening.
Watch the beautiful sunsets and look for dolphins.
Beautiful, cool sand between your toes.
Sand Sculpture contest every November!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kathy G
“Wonderful”
Reviewed June 4, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The tropical storm didn't stop us. We loved it. The home was amazing. Everything was there you would ever need.

Jun 6, 2018
I am so glad you had a great time. I look forward to hosting you soon.
Mary Ann...
Cincinnati, United States
“Unbelievable!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

This condo is by far one of the cleanest and most beautifully decorated on the island. Comfortable beds, great living area, well equipped kitchen... and the view from the lanai is incredible! Can't wait to return to this slice of paradise!!!!

May 31, 2018
Thank you for the compliment. I look forward to hosting you again.
BBartell
Hackettstown, New Jersey
“Exactly As Represented”
Reviewed March 28, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Karen was very thorough and very easily to communicate with. The condo is exactly as you see in the pictures. There are some beach chairs provided in the condo, but we didn't need them, as there were plenty available at the beach which are provided by Crescent Arms. There were also two umbrellas available in the condo closet. If you are there on a Sunday, you have to go to the "Drum Roll". It was really fun. We kayaked from a rental across from Turtle Beach. We also biked the South end of SK; My brother in law and I used electric bikes which we really liked. These were rented from a place south of Crescent Arms, SK Bike & Kayak on Old Stickney Point Rd. There are virtually no Italian restaurants on SK; Pizza yes. But there is one near the bike rental; however, the night we were there they were only serving pizza. turtles Restaurant was very good for lunch ; we ate there twice. You can boat there, there is outside seating, and good cocktails. ENJOY!

Mar 29, 2018
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at “my slice of paradise.” I look forward to hosting you next year. I will be in touch with you as your arrival gets closer. Please feel free to contact me at anytime,
JBF794
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Nice Condo; Great Beach”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

The condo (605S) is clean and has an updated kitchen. There is a new refrigerator, stove, dishwasher and oven. The screened in deck with new furnishings is small but comfortable and has gulf and sunset views. The beach, which has the best sand that we have ever seen, has tropical clear and clean water. Go out the front of the building, walk a few feet and the white sand beach literally at your back yard. Beach chairs and lounges are provided by the condominium. There is plenty of parking and we had a covered spot to use for out stay. The owner is very nice and responsive to our requests. The maintenance staff is excellent. Pool is clean and warm. The condo is walking distance to small supermarket, pharmacy, post office and several restaurants. It is only a few minutes from major shopping areas, many restaurants and movie theatres. Downtown Sarasota with The Selby Gardens, Ringling Museum and many other attractions is a 15 - 20minute drive.
The building is old but well maintained. Maintenance/ security department is always painting and freshening up the grounds The washers and driers are in a laundry room across the hall and very convenient to the apartment.

Mar 29, 2018
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to hosting you next year. We expect to have new washers and dryers on our floor in 2019 sometime. Look for an updated Hospitality page as your dates get closer as the Village is expecting three new restaurants this summer. Thank you for renting”my slice of paradise.”
ClaraM224...
“Awesome!”
Reviewed January 5, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

What an awesome location....and home away from home! This condo has everything you may need to bake, cook, store food. It had mixing bowls, muffin pan, pizza pan, mixer. I couldn’t believe it...stocked like my home! Master bedroom has king...comfortable bed and the spare bedroom has 2 double comfortable beds. I highly recommend this slice of paradise...the beach is breathtaking!

Jan 6, 2018
Thank you for your kind words. I always look forward to hosting you. Safe travels! Looking forward to your return.
tdepp06
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“AMAZING WEEK!”
Reviewed October 23, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Where to begin? This condo was amazing. Its very nice and well kept. You can tell Karen takes a lot of care of her place. Talking to some of the other residents, they did not get the same exact experience. It was clean, plenty of room for six people, and the beds were very comfortable. Karen was always in contact and I could get ahold of her when I needed to. The best part was the 2 minute walk to the private beach. There was never a lot of people there and we were always able to find a great spot. If you want to see the importance of a private beach go down to the public one. It’s still a nice beach, but there is a huge difference. From our great experience, we definitely plan on making this an annual trip and hope to use Karen’s condo again. Thanks for letting us stay Karen!

Oct 25, 2017
I am so glad you were able to relax and enjoy your vacation at “my slice of paradise.” I look forward to hosting you again.
Christian...
“Perfect for family”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Enjoyed this condo in family. Beach view and easy access. The bedroom set-up very useful and private bathroom.

Aug 16, 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed "my slice of paradise"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing