“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Guest bedroom with full bath. Two full beds and walk in closet. Flat screen tv. Walk out to lanai.
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai. Full guest bath with granite countertop and newly tiled shower. New tiled floor in November 2016.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Guest bedroom with flat screen tv and computer desk. Walk to lanai.
Master bedroom with king bed.
Master bedroom with tv and private walk out to lanai. Private master bathroom.
November 2016, new shower tiles, tub re-glazed and new tile floor.
Dining area
Family room with 60' TV, dvd and cable. Movies, books and games available for use.
Relaxing family room with sliders to lanai.
New cushions Oct 2017 for your comfort
Side view from lanai of the white beach and gulf
Just steps through this walkway to the beautiful white, quartz sand.
Condo is in the building on the right, left side, second unit back on sixth floor.
Security gate at Crescent Arms. Doors to building and pool  require code to enter.
Two grills available outside of building. Grilling utensils available in unit.
Heated pool that was resurfaced in December 2015. Bathroom facilities and shower.
Beautiful sunsets can be watched each evening from the beach.
Beautiful quartz, white beaches. Cool to the feet!
Take LeBarge sunset cruise for a relaxing evening.
Watch the beautiful sunsets and look for dolphins.
Beautiful, cool sand between your toes.
Sand Sculpture contest every November!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jjriv95
Chicago, Illinois
“Siesta Key Spring Break 2017”
Reviewed April 13, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our vacation started off with the elevators being out of service and we were on the 6th floor. 2 hours later our belongings were in the condo. The condo is right on the beach and the sand is excellent. However, the view from this condo is a side view. It's not a gulf front view. Some of the pictures are sort of deceptive in that manner. Our bed wasn't very comfortable. However, the condo is clean and served its purpose. Is it worth 3K for the week.....maybe. Will we return next year.....maybe.

Date of stay: April 2017
Apr 17, 2017
Unfortunately, elevators will break down. I was at the unit at 1p.m. That day and the elevators were working and I called the maintenance people as soon as you told me about the situation.

The view of the beach from my lanai is stated on the page as a side view of the gulf from the side of the lanai so there is nothing deceiving about what to expect about the view.

I am sorry you were not comfortable in the bed. I haven't received any complaints on it but I will certainly look into it. Thank you for letting me know.

I think you can agree you received excellent customer service from me and my unit offered beach toys, umbrella, chairs, books and dvds that many other units do not offer. I strive for all of my clients to have a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. Also, you did not pay that much to rent my unit.

Thank you for the feedback.
814krissy...
“Wonderful”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had a great time. Everything was there for the beach for a day of fun in the sun. The condo was updated nicely and comfortable . We will definitely be back. Lot of laughs and memories were made with us and our 3 boys. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 17, 2017
I am glad you had a wonderful time. I look forward to hosting you in the future.
Leslie D
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great beachfront property!”
Reviewed August 12, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We loved our visit in Karen's "slice of paradise!" The property is right on the most beautiful beach with everything provided. And what the complex didn't provide Karen did - we loved the beach chair and umbrella! The books and games in the unit just added to the homey touch. We especially loved the screened in breezy lanai amd comfy lounge furniture - just added to the relaxation! The only suggestion was an extra fan in the guest room - the AC couldn't go below 72 which was perfectly comfortable and cool in the living room and master bedroom (this coming from a hot natured person) but the guest bedroom got stuffy. But that is minor compared to all the amazing positives. Karen's communication and availability were top notch. I'd come back in a heartbeat and recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: July 2016
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 13, 2016
Thank you for your kind words and suggestion. We plan on putting a cold air return into the guest bedroom. We had a record high July here in Siesta Key. I look forward to hosting you again.

Karen
janelle_r...
Latimer, Ia.
“Perfect condo for families with children.....SLICE OF PARADISE!”
Reviewed April 27, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This condo was perfect for all our needs!! Karen, the owner, is a dream to work with. She got back to my messages immediately and was very attentive to any questions I had. She even made sure that we made it in to the condo OK. Her home is beautifully furnished with all the amenities one needs. The beds were SO comfortable! We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony and having a beach view. The nicest surprise for our younger kids was the closet full of beach toys! The kids loved the boogie boards, sand toys, and floaties! The beach was gorgeous with lounge chairs for our use. We were literally steps away from the pristine white sand. It was nice to have a grill steps away from the condo and close parking to the building. We were so sad to leave! Thanks Karen for a wonderful, relaxing vacation in your beautiful home! A slice of paradise!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: beach access
Liked least: that we had to come home!
Traveling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 28, 2016
I am glad you had a relaxing vacation in "my slice of paradise."
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing