“Quality food and reasonable prices”

Greek Village Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A customer-friendly restaurant with the best Greek food in the area. A local treasure that is a must find destination for those seeking quality authentic food at reasonable prices. Service staff is friendly and cozy atmosphere lends itself to a non-rush dining experience. Enjoy!!

There are newer reviews for Greek Village Restaurant

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The Village has been in this area for eons. I have been going to the Village for eons and never written about it. Last night we went again and I was not disappointed. They always have specials and last night one included pickled octopus. They could have chosen another more epicurean description as it was delightful, took me all the way back to the islands. It was served as a salad with olives a nice portion. The octopus, when I bit into it was 'al dente' just perfect with the right amount of oil and seasoning. My husband had their greek salad which is always good. We shared the leek and potato soup which tasted out of the packet. Very unusual as their soups are from scratch. Our server was very friendly as they always are.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We passed the sign for this restaurant on our way to our condo so decided to check it out on TripAdvisor. God reviews and have just come back from a delicious meal there.
Good service, great food from a wide menu and a good atmosphere.
We chatted with the owner about memories of Greece and Greek Islands.
Heartily recommended !

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Greek salads are typical of the area, although bette lettuce used, romaine not iceberg. Entrees very good, clean environment, old door seating, which I love! However the desserts are the best here, even beating much of what is available in the northern Greek community.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I love this restaurant. I am always surprised how many local people haven't heard of it. They have the best prices, but even more importantly the best authentic greek food in the area. The service is perfect. The last time we were there they had a new server, Rachael -- so adorably sweet, we had to hug her when we left!