“I am speechless .... An extrodinary place to eat.”

Greek Village Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 111 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This is one of the nicest Greek Restaurants that I have eaten in. There selection of authentic Greek food is some of the best that I have had. They also have some great Italian food as well . The service was excellent and the deserts were equally as good. Liked it so much that I went back the next day. Next time I am in this part of FL ...."I'll BE Back"

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Greek salads are great. All food is made in house with fantastic Greek deserts. They give you large portions and the food is usually very good. House wine isn't very good but others are. Service is good and the atmosphere is okay, a little outdated décor but still okay. The place really needs some TLC. Many booths are torn and taped and it seems the owners just take the profits and don't put anything back.

1  Thank gneher
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Greek Salad dressing is different, and best around. Saganaki also over the top. Hummus one of the best. Spanakopita yummy! I have had so many good things thre. Friends say their wines are also great. Friendly staff, good for large parties. And the dressing is sold by bottle! Don't forget pastry for dessert!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere and pleasant service. Food was truly average with the exception of baklava. Had the garlic bread which was overly greasy and not really authentic. Greek salad was above average and enjoyable. I had the Santorini pasta dish with mushrooms and artichoke in a garlic sauce as an entree. The flavor was good but way too much butter/oil was used in the base. My fiancé had the same dish with a tomato based sauce, which was much better. The baklava was excellent a exceeded expectations. This place was very cute and the service was friendly. I should say that, having spent some months traveling through Greece, my expectations of Greek in the US are high.

1  Thank Lindsay N
Reviewed May 29, 2013

So I've eaten at Greek restaurants all over the US and in Cyprus which is Greek in origin. The food here while not bad was "different" in a way that didn't make us like it.

Service was friendly and good though.