“Greek - OPA!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Greek - OPA!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fortunately we arrived early to beat the crowd. The food was delicious! Gyro, Lamb, Moussakka, Greek salad, flaming cheese - delish. Service helpful and friendly. My only suggestion, deep clean your bathroom, it needs a thorough cleaning. There was a woman who was going to do a dance in the dining area for entertainment but our party left before we were able to see. Everyone enjoyed their food and I would definitely return.

• Visited March 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Delicious Greek Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My friends and I had lunch at the Greek Village Restaurant today. The food was very good. We shared sampler appetizer and then I had the Greek salad. All the ingredients were very fresh and delicious. The service was outstanding. I will definitely be going back there for dinner in the very near future...maybe this weekend!

• Visited February 2013
Tampa Bay
“Great meal”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I arrived late for a group meal and did not have time to peruse the large menu, so I ordered the classic dish of moussaka. My husband ordered the meatloaf special but it was not available, so I suggested that he try pastitsio since he would not like the eggplant in the moussaka. Both dishes looked identical and even the waiter had difficulty in discerning which was which. The small-sized portions were served on an enormous plate with cold pita bread in a separate dish. The bread would have been great for dipping in the sauce that covered both entrees, but the oil separated from the sauce and it looked a bit unappetizing. The entrees, however, were both delicious in flavor. Each entree came with soup or a Greek salad. I chose the salad, which was different from most Greek salads that I have eaten. It had a sweet rather than a tangy flavor, and was liberally covered in a very small curd cheese that did not taste like feta. There were the usual cucumber, olive, grape tomato, red onion and pepperoncini ingredients, but the salad was heavy on lettuce and cheese. It contained no potato salad, as often is found in a Greek salad in the Tampa Bay area. All in all the salad was very good.

No one at my table of 12 had any complaints. We ordered Greek cannoli to go from the large dessert menu, which certainly met our great expectations. The first thing that catches one's eye when one walks into the restaurant is a pastry case with the most delectable appearing pastries. My next selection will be the Boston creme pie. This is an award winning restaurant, with good reason.

Visited December 2012
“Excellent Greek food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Salads are great and the egg plan parm is the best around A choice of just about any dessert you can think of

Visited December 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great Greek”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is so far the best Greek food I've had in the Tamp/St. Pete/Seminole area. And yes, the greek salad is THAT good, like everyone else says :)

Visited October 2012