“Always Excellent!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Beach Pizza on Seminole Blvd. is always consistently delicious! From their pizza (great, cheap 2 slice/drink special) to the wonderful wings (try the honey buffalo!), and fresh, crisp salads (with homemade dressing - the blue cheese is absolutely the BEST!). New hot grilled paninis on the menu were a great addition. My favorite is the Turkey Panini (turkey, diced tomatoes, chipotle mayo, smoked Gouda cheese). They also have appetizers, calzones & strombolis, hot and cold subs and wraps, pasta dinners, burgers & chicken sandwiches, fries, desserts, etc. Everything is always so fresh. I have never had a bad meal here. We order from work at least once a week, and sometimes twice.

3  Thank tkwilson

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We order from work several times a month. I personaly order twice a month.
BEST PIZZA EVER!!

3  Thank katherine b
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Beach Pizza has three locations in the area. This is not a chain resturant and often gets its customers from Word of Mouth. It is family owned since 1989. I like that they support many sports, school and churchs in the area. A business that gives back to the community is where I want to spend my money. I am a Pizza lover and was very hesitant about trying this resturant. However, this is now the "go to" place every time I am in town.

Beach Pizza serves more than just Pizza. I have had the following items:

Buffalo Wings (BBQ and Mile) both the best I have had ever...10 wings= $6.50...cheap price. Large Greek Salad= $7.50 crisp lettuce and plenty of goodies :D Garlic Knots=6 for $2.95. Good but I love garlic and wish it has more "pop" to it. Lastly, I have had the White Pizza (Med=$10.95) and also Mediterranean Pizza (Med=$13.25). Very resonable prices.
Services is fast for pick up or delivery which I have used both methods. There is a few sit down tables inside and they are always full with customers eating.

I think you would love this place. Grab a "PIE" and head down to watch the sunset. No better way to end your day.

3  Thank SunshineGirlz