“A Solid Performer”
Review of Telly's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Telly's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant is located within the Seminole Mall which has many empty stores but there are several large clothing stores which carry the mall.

Telly's has become our go to location when we are undecided as what to have and not wanting to spend a lot of money. After repeated visits we find the staff friendly, efficient and service conscious while the food remains very good with reasonable portions.

The only down side is the customer furnishings. It is in need of up grading BUT the current occupancy rate does call for caution by the owners. Please understand that it is clean and maintained and does not diminish the enjoyment of the food.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I come to Telly's about once a week, and their food is outstanding. In my opinion, they have the best Gyro around, and if given the chance, I would eat there for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The staff are very friendly as well.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming here since I was in a high chair- and so have two of the waitresses and the owners. I definitely think the only reason Seminole Mall has remained open so long is because of this restaurant. The house salad dressing is divine. For years my family and I have ordered garlic bread just to dip it in the dressing. The marinara sauce is perfection and I love the cheese pizza. Value and portion size are impressive as well. Go try!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Restaurant is located inside Seminole Mall. The staff are friendly and go out of their way to make your visit a good one. Love the greek salad & garlic bread!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Telly's has been around a very long time. Food is consistent, diner type fare. On our recent visit we had a Gyro and a Chicken Salad sandwich. Both with french fries As usual, very good. Nothing outrageously great, nor is it terrible. We have been numerous times over the years and will continue to go because the food is predictible.