“Good Hot Coffee”

Add it.
Dunkin'
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Seminole
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

I stopped for coffee on Saturday and it was busy. Everybody (almost) loves Dunkin Donut coffee. The service was good and it was clean inside. Coffee is always fresh and hot.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed October 17, 2016

This is a great Dunkin Donuts, but the access in and out of the parking lot is dangerous. We tend to use a different shop when the traffic is heavy.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Kenny and Crew will do their best to give you quick and courteous service. The coffee is consistently the best.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed January 12, 2016 via mobile

Went thru drive thru for a skinny latte. Friendly server, great product, but the driveway pattern you go thru here is crazy. Too many turns and the drive thru line blocks parking spots. When you exit, the traffic usually zips by at such high speeds that it is hard to find a break between oncoming cars that is long enough to get into. I'm afraid of getting into an accident here.

Date of visit: January 2016
1  Thank dkennedy1949
Reviewed September 8, 2015

This Dunkin donuts is very close to my house, which is dangerous for me. I pass it six times a day at least and I hear it call my name frequently. Honestly though, most times I do stop in and usually get an iced coffee and try not to gets d I do stop in and usually get an iced coffee and try not to get a doughnut!!

This particular location has a friendly staff that is always bubbly and helpful. The orders come quick and correct. They also seem to have a lot of specials at this location, something is always $.99 and also specials between 3 PM and 6 PM.

I always enjoy stopping by and it puts a happy smile on my face because the coffee is delicious and inexpensive and so worth it !

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank Debbie C

Been to Dunkin'? Share your experiences!