“Liked it when I was younger”
Review of Rita's Italian Ice

Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Seminole
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I used to go here all the time in high school. It is a small business and tons of good items to choose from. To me, this is mostly for younger kids to enjoy with families.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Rita's is a great place to go if you like Italian ice cream. Their selection varies from week to week so you get a chance to try many different flavors

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have to admit I am originally from Philly so RITA's is a treat at home, i was thrilled to find out they opened a couple of stores in Pinellas County and have not been disappointed. I have driven out of my way to have my RITA's water ice!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Rita's Italian ice is pretty good. Past that, however, there's nothing extraordinary. It's just what you'd expect, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing worth making a frequented destination.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! Never had a disappointment at any of the Rita's. The service is always friendly and the quality of their custard is outstanding! It's so creamy with an amazing flavor. Their gelaties taste great as well. You should definitely check this place out.

Been to Rita's Italian Ice? Share your experiences!