“Fun hang out”

Cuisines: American
New Harmony, Indiana
“Fun hang out”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My son and I went here 3 times during Christmas break. We watched sports on their dozens of TV's and shot pool on their billiard tables. We had a blast. Service is great. Music was continuous and enjoyable. Food is what you'd expect at a Sports Bar.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank AmarillioSlim

seminole
“Touchdown!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is the closest place to my house, so i might be biased.
I go there because they know everybody,what you drink,what sports you want..they provide. They do allow smoking(i do not)
but have new smoke system air outlets.
Free poker also, with a nice crowd.
One of the few places where there is a friendly owner around, even if he is a Patriots fan

Visited October 2012
1 Thank ThreedogsSeminole
Nashua, New Hampshire
“worst wings ever but better than service”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Dropped in to get a bite before seeing a client. The first impression is not good. It looks more like an industrial building than a "grille" as they claim in their sign. Not much better inside. Looks like most patrons need a life or a date. The local newpaper gave them the award for best wings in town. It must be the only wings in town. I got them cold and rubbery. It took some time to attract the attention of the waitress. She was busy talking to a guy and would not give it up. Finally she allowed me to talk to her. She lectured me about eating wings quickly or they get cold. I gave up, paid the bill and walked out. Will not miss them.

• Visited July 2012

Been to Time Out Grille & Bar? Share your experiences!