“Great Fun For The Whole Family”

Treasure Island Fun Center
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Seminole
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This place is actually an arcade...with many different types of games, for both young and old. Birthday parties can be held here...... Actually reminds me of older bowling alleys.

tickets one can be cashed in for prizes! They have a large selection to choose from.

Although the lighting is dimmer, only windows on one side, one might wonder about how clean it was.. Well, we visited a few times over 2weeks, and saw them steam cleaning the carpets, wiping down machines, etc.

The Ladies room (washroom) was accessible for wheelchairs, with lots of room, floor /toilets/sinks were spotless with a supply of soap and hand towels. Sorry, I didn't check out the men's room!

If you want an hour or more of fun, I recommend this arcade.

1  Thank JJodie56

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a great time with my nine year old granddaughter. We go once a month.
We both enjoy playing Deal or no Deal.

1  Thank Lelab_13
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is a huge arcade with a cafeteria inside. I have attended many children's birthday parties and kids love this place. They have all the arcade games you can imagine and air hockey, which I love. Prices are reasonable. TIFC is a good community member using their parking lot for yard sales and giving away used cars occasionally. Don't hesitate to go, we don't go enough. If you're vacationing with your kids on the beach, this is just over the bridge and a great change of pace for them, plus they have pizza. Have fun. Highly reccomend.

1  Thank ShowmewowZuckerman
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hubby and I made sure we came here for a second time on vacation. Just as I remember it. There are the typical games, but my favorite part is the old arcade games. They have all the good ones, gala a, ms. Pacman, burger time, donkey Kong, etc. Anyone who grew up in the 80s would definitely appreciate it if they went for a quick visit.

1  Thank MadameSnooks
Reviewed May 19, 2013

So, so cheesy. Your typical arcade. However, it happened to be the location of one of the best dates I've ever gone on. Expensive, but has potential.