“Excellent Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mamas Kitchen

Mamas Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 100 Restaurants in Seminole
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seminole
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

We live close to Mama's Kitchen,you will never leave there hungry. Never had a bad meal there, Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
Food is great and they have a great selection to choose from.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Diamond4Florida

Hamilton
“Mama's is the perfect family restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

If you are looking for a place with a diverse menu that ranges from comfort food to all hours breakfast this is the place to go. Casual and unassuming without being a greasy spoon, Mama's is an inexpensive joy to eat at for any age. My wife and I love the place and so do our kids.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Steve D
Whitby, Canada
“Busy but the food still came quick and hot !!!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

We visited this restaurant on a Saturday morning....it was packed but we were seated and served quickly and the food was hot...it can be done.....it just needs a team who are on top of everything, I ordered the poached eggs on crab cakes and asked that they put the hollandaise sauce on the side, I am not a fan of food running jn sauces and gravies....it was not a problem......our server was very efficient and friendly.....all in all a good experience, thoroughly recommend .

• Visited December 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“Good option when going to VA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

My husband had to go to the Bay Pines VA and on our way home we were hungry. Saw this local place that looked good and parking lot was full. It was 2:00 p.m. and breakfast could be ordered, so that was a place for me. I usually try a new restaurant with a standard bacon and eggs. I figure if they can cook that well, they can make other good things. My husband had eggs and pancakes. All our food was cooked perfect and tasted good (great country potatoes). Waitress was very efficient, refilled our coffee - both regular and decaf - as often as we needed without being asked. Comfortable booth. Place was packed, seemed like lots of regulars and it was a big place. We enjoyed everything about our meal and will return when we make more trips over to the VA.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I was in Seminole so decided to stop at Mamas Kitchen for dinner. The Food and service was very good. It was a nice surprise to find this restaurant as I did not know much about the area.
Their prices are very reasonable and plenty of food..
I would recommend eating here.

• Visited September 2013