“Very Pleasant”

Cuisines: American
Description: Located in Portobello Shopping Center
Description: Located in Portobello Shopping Center
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We eat at Portobello just about every week. We really enjoy their breakfasts. However, they also have a very good lunch.
I like to try different things on their menu and have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and they never make you feel rushed.

3  Thank hofstrak

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We happen to come across this diner on our way to airport and decided to give it a try since we had time to spare. We were not disappointed at all. It is a small, but cozy place, with outdoor seating as well. It was a great way to end our vacation in Treasure Island.

The staff were very nice and friendly, but the food was the star. The menu has some German choices, as well as regular breakfast items. I decided to try the crepes with cream cheese filling, topped with fresh fruits. My son had the German pancakes, and others had regular breakfast items. However, everyone was reaching over in my plate for my crepes, very delicious and not overly sweet. I am very happy that we didn't bypass this diner, because it was truly a delicious and satisfying experience. Highly recommend.

2  Thank djnr
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This little restaurant is away from the busy shopping areas. The good thing about that is you can usually get a table without to much of a wait, even at the busiest times such as Saturday and Sunday mornings. They have a variety of Greek and German specialties along with the usual breakfast items. The home fries are the best I have tasted anywhere! Friendly staff and mostly local crowd. If you are staying on the beach take the Park Blvd bridge and its about one mile on the left.

3  Thank KevinW1961
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Best place for breakfast or lunch.... all the food is fresh and very good

The omelets, burgers and salads are my favorite

The waitress are always smiling and happy to serve you

2  Thank Di-ISB
Reviewed March 8, 2012

We had dinner and breakfast there. Both are good, but dinner seemed the better value.

3  Thank rjay01