Tripadvisor
Seminole
Post
Inbox
Search

“Lots of menu items to choose from”

Miller's Ale House - Seminole
Order Online
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Seminole
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar where you can come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food and service at a reasonable price. The Cobb Salad is very good with the grilled shrimp and chicken. Try the daily specials if you are in a hurry or want a good deal for the price.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (259)

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I love to be pleasantly surprised. I had never been to this Miller Ale House, or any other one before. They had good service good food, what more can you ask for. I’ll go back for sure.

Reviewed December 29, 2019

I just love the yummy meatloaf Lunch special. It's enough to feed my hungry appetite. I always think I'll take some home but the delicious taste makes me devour it. get the punch card and get a freebie lunch after a few visits. Great Location, atmosphere and food! Enjoy

Reviewed December 18, 2019

We both got a rack of Ribs on Monday night, They are awesome, cooked perfect. 2 side & salid. new clean location, easy and safe parking, Service was great with a smile. Wonderful place for family or friends. Go check this place out soon. you shall love as we do.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 13, 2019 via mobile

Miller’s ale House had a very diverse menu. We had a difficult time deciding what to order. We were seated inside, but it was so cold we asked to be moved outdoors. The restaurant was very busy at two in the afternoon. Our waitress was lovely and the food was good. We will go back!