We had a very nice stay ! The staff was very welcoming to us and our pets. Nice grass area to walk the dogs. This hotel is right across the street from the Lazy Days Sales Center. The breakfast was nice ! The front desk people were so very helpful with directions and suggestions on places to go and eat ! We will return !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn