Having been in many Hampton Inns in the past, this one was exactly what I expected - the rooms were nice and clean and the breakfast was tasty and filling. We did have two minor issues: the GFCI outlet where the hair dryer was mounted would not reset - but the staff provided a replacement hair dryer. Also, the air conditioning is controlled by a wall-mounted and was a little tricky to set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn