Hampton Inns are usually very nice as was this one. Clean, quiet, reasonable. I was a little dismayed there was not a shower mat. It made standing in the shower kinda risky. A lawsuit looking for a place to happen!! I also wonder why there was not a closed caption option on the TV? Being hearing challenged I know how to set the closed captions on most TV's. This one didn't have any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn