We were generally satisfied with the Hampton Inn but the breakfast (scrambled eggs) was horrible. We complained to the hotel staff and they seemed to be familiar with our dissatisfaction because many other guests have taken a few mouthfuls and then tossd the remainder in the trash can. If you improve the eggs, we'll be back. Otherwise . . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn