“Excellent facility, larger than normal hotel rooms. Very nice staff.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Excellent Hotel! Ideal lockation with a shuttle to the Hard Rock. Larger than normal hotel rooms, I felf that I was in a suite. Staff is kind, professional and personable. Hotel included a small shop for food, drinks and snacks. The small shop was important to me, I didn't have the time to leave the hotel for dinner. Hot breakfast buffet has many options to chose from.

Room Tip: All these room are larger than most hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to write your very nice comments about our hotel. I am glad you liked our large sized rooms and found the suite shop convenient. I hope you will stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Price has crept up since last year's stay, so value now is good, but not great. Average Hampton Inn. Not so great breakfast, slow lobby computer and noisy air conditioner for cons, but comfortable beds, very clean rooms as pros.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My elderly parents and I just had a wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn Tampa East. First time we all agreed that everything was Great: The Price, The Location, The Service, The Breakfast, and especially the Pillows! We will be back...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

TravellingMomFlo,

Thanks for staying with us while you were in Tampa. I am happy to hear your whole family was in agreement about having a positive experience here. Hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was very nice, clean, comfortable and very convenient to the casino where we were going. Also appreciated the shuttle service to and from the casino.I think that the complimentary breakfast could have been a little better. The eggs were not great, but it was nice to be able to get coffee and a bite to eat before checking out. We found the room very clean and comfortable. All in all it was a very good experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

PaquinCarole,

Thank You for staying with us during your recent visit to Tampa and the Hard Rock Casino. I am glad you found the hotel to be very nice and convenient. I hope you will stay with us again the next time your in the area.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted to spend the day at the State Fair and this hotel was an excellent location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and I really enjoyed breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Pbarnette5027,

Thanks for staying with us while you were visiting Tampa. I really appreciate your comments about how clean and comfortable the hotel was. Hope you will return to our hotel when you are back in the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very convenient, good food, comfortable rooms! Just love it!
Shuttle took us to the State Fair and Casino so we did not have to drive or park. There is a little convenience store so we could snack at 1 am. There is a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave oven to cook our snacks.

Room Tip: I always travel with ear plugs so that A/C units and traffic don't bother me a bit.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Kathy V,

Thanks for staying with us while you were in Tampa. I am glad you were able to use our shuttle to take you to the casino and the Florida State Fair. I am also glad you found our suites shop convenient.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Why king sized beds use 4 small pillows I will never understand. The bed was not comfortable. The room was large and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was lame: the waffle maker had no batter available and the staff member said nothing to me as I stood and looked at it. The eggs seemed to be powdered eggs.
The A/C turned off and on all night, and was loud when it did.
The proximity to the truck stop ensured intermittent loud trucks outside the window.

Room Tip: Find another Hampton Inn
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Jaxcolondoc,

Thanks for staying with us during your recent stay in Tampa. I am sorry you did not have a great expreince when you were here. I appreciate your feedback on the AC unit and noise outside. I wanted to assure you we do not use powdered eggs. I hope you will give us another chance for a much better stay.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)? Share your experiences!