WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Finally a GREAT Stay at a GREAT Price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Florida
“Finally a GREAT Stay at a GREAT Price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My elderly parents and I just had a wonderful experience at the Hampton Inn Tampa East. First time we all agreed that everything was Great: The Price, The Location, The Service, The Breakfast, and especially the Pillows! We will be back...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, February 28, 2013
TravellingMomFlo,

Thanks for staying with us while you were in Tampa. I am happy to hear your whole family was in agreement about having a positive experience here. Hope you will visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Hudson, New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was very nice, clean, comfortable and very convenient to the casino where we were going. Also appreciated the shuttle service to and from the casino.I think that the complimentary breakfast could have been a little better. The eggs were not great, but it was nice to be able to get coffee and a bite to eat before checking out. We found the room very clean and comfortable. All in all it was a very good experience.

PaquinCarole,

Thank You for staying with us during your recent visit to Tampa and the Hard Rock Casino. I am glad you found the hotel to be very nice and convenient. I hope you will stay with us again the next time your in the area.
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted to spend the day at the State Fair and this hotel was an excellent location. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was exceptionally clean. The beds are extremely comfortable and I really enjoyed breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Pbarnette5027,

Thanks for staying with us while you were visiting Tampa. I really appreciate your comments about how clean and comfortable the hotel was. Hope you will return to our hotel when you are back in the area.
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very convenient, good food, comfortable rooms! Just love it!
Shuttle took us to the State Fair and Casino so we did not have to drive or park. There is a little convenience store so we could snack at 1 am. There is a refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave oven to cook our snacks.

Room Tip: I always travel with ear plugs so that A/C units and traffic don't bother me a bit.
Kathy V,

Thanks for staying with us while you were in Tampa. I am glad you were able to use our shuttle to take you to the casino and the Florida State Fair. I am also glad you found our suites shop convenient.
Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Why king sized beds use 4 small pillows I will never understand. The bed was not comfortable. The room was large and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was lame: the waffle maker had no batter available and the staff member said nothing to me as I stood and looked at it. The eggs seemed to be powdered eggs.
The A/C turned off and on all night, and was loud when it did.
The proximity to the truck stop ensured intermittent loud trucks outside the window.

Room Tip: Find another Hampton Inn
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Jaxcolondoc,

Thanks for staying with us during your recent stay in Tampa. I am sorry you did not have a great expreince when you were here. I appreciate your feedback on the AC unit and noise outside. I wanted to assure you we do not use powdered eggs. I hope you will give us another chance for a much better stay.
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Room was large, comfortable and clean. They were inclusive of a refrigerator Cruise port was only 15 Minutes away. There was a Bob Evans next door for dinner and hotel had good breakfast. There were 12 of us and we all would use it again.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Powchesco,

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. Also thanks for your nice comments about the hotel. I hope you enjoyed your cruise
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Short drive from cruise terminal. Clean. Fast internet. Tasty breakfast (hot cooked oatmeal, dried fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, etc.) in large pleasant breakfast room Convenient laundry facilities. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Elaine-

Thanks for staying with us before your cruise. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and room and you found our staff helpful. I hope you enjoy your cruise.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)? Share your experiences!