WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“If you don't mind noisy A/C unit and trucks at adjacent truck stop, you will be fine.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)

Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Seffner
Jacksonville, FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

Why king sized beds use 4 small pillows I will never understand. The bed was not comfortable. The room was large and nicely furnished. The breakfast buffet was lame: the waffle maker had no batter available and the staff member said nothing to me as I stood and looked at it. The eggs seemed to be powdered eggs.
The A/C turned off and on all night, and was loud when it did.
The proximity to the truck stop ensured intermittent loud trucks outside the window.

Room Tip: Find another Hampton Inn
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Jaxcolondoc,

Thanks for staying with us during your recent stay in Tampa. I am sorry you did not have a great expreince when you were here. I appreciate your feedback on the AC unit and noise outside. I wanted to assure you we do not use powdered eggs. I hope you will give us another chance for a much better stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Room was large, comfortable and clean. They were inclusive of a refrigerator Cruise port was only 15 Minutes away. There was a Bob Evans next door for dinner and hotel had good breakfast. There were 12 of us and we all would use it again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Powchesco,

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. Also thanks for your nice comments about the hotel. I hope you enjoyed your cruise
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Short drive from cruise terminal. Clean. Fast internet. Tasty breakfast (hot cooked oatmeal, dried fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, etc.) in large pleasant breakfast room Convenient laundry facilities. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Elaine-

Thanks for staying with us before your cruise. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and room and you found our staff helpful. I hope you enjoy your cruise.
scotland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stated at this hotel for 4 nights January as it was close to the Casino . Staff as usual were outstanding especially the breakfast lady. The hotel was standard hilton ,clean ,tidy with everything one needs .My only complaint was the bed , it just did not feel right and the pillows were hard.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the casino .The casino sucks
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Yorkie90-

Thanks for staying with us during your visit to the casino. I am glad you found it a good place to stay and found our staff helpful. I hope you will stay with us again when you are back in the area.
Milw, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

Room was super clean. Duvet covers washed between each guest. Great breakfast. They have on the go breakfast bags if you don't have time to eat. Staff was exceptional. Location was very convenient. Very quick ride to the Hard Rock.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Wiikp43-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. I am glad you found us as a convenient option when visiting the casino. I appreciate your very nice comments about how clean the room was.
Fairmount
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

Everyone is very nice and they are right there if you need anything. The breakfast was great, everyday there was somthing different as the main item. The clearing crew was busy, busy, busy they don't let the dust set on them. That was some of the best staff I have met, from the front desk to the room attentents and grounds keeper and of course the cook whom took great pride in making sure everyone is haveing a good time and enjoying the meal. They kept cookies out all day and ev too. I would retun and stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
April-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. I am glad you found all of our stafff that you saw were helpful and hard working. I hope you will stay with us again when your in the area.
Willimantic, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I found this hotel to be conveniently located to shopping, gas stations, restaurants, etc. The people were friendly and helpful. So helpful, that the woman turned on the juice machine for me at the crack of dawn this morning so I could have some OJ before leaving. The breakfast was not great and the toaster didn't work, but the coffee was hot. Apparently, they had bagged breakfasts to go. I did not take advantage of this service, but should have. Free wifi is always nice. I was disappointed there was not a restaurant in this hotel, but there is a restaurant next door (walking distance). I was not crazy about the cleanliness of my room. It was by NO means filthy, but it could have been cleaner when I got there and throughout my stay. The bed was uncomfortable and only the sheers closed, not the entire curtain, so the outside lights and sun disrupted my sleep. Overall, it was a good week.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Tracy-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in the Tampa area. I am glad you found us to be in a convenient location. Also thanks for the feedback on your room. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)? Share your experiences!