Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
$93
$85
HIExpress.com
$71
ExtendedStay
All reviewsthe hard rock casinobob evansstrawberry festivalgood nights sleepeasy accessgreat place to stayvery clean hotelwould stay here againbush gardensexcellent stayconvenient locationexcellent hotelthe breakfast areafree shuttleyogurtroom was spaciousybor city
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Short drive from cruise terminal. Clean. Fast internet. Tasty breakfast (hot cooked oatmeal, dried fruit, waffle maker, yogurt, etc.) in large pleasant breakfast room Convenient laundry facilities. Very helpful staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim T, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area), responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Elaine-

Thanks for staying with us before your cruise. I am glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and room and you found our staff helpful. I hope you enjoy your cruise.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Stated at this hotel for 4 nights January as it was close to the Casino . Staff as usual were outstanding especially the breakfast lady. The hotel was standard hilton ,clean ,tidy with everything one needs .My only complaint was the bed , it just did not feel right and the pillows were hard.

Room Tip: This hotel is close to the casino .The casino sucks
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Yorkie90-

Thanks for staying with us during your visit to the casino. I am glad you found it a good place to stay and found our staff helpful. I hope you will stay with us again when you are back in the area.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Room was super clean. Duvet covers washed between each guest. Great breakfast. They have on the go breakfast bags if you don't have time to eat. Staff was exceptional. Location was very convenient. Very quick ride to the Hard Rock.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Wiikp43-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. I am glad you found us as a convenient option when visiting the casino. I appreciate your very nice comments about how clean the room was.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Everyone is very nice and they are right there if you need anything. The breakfast was great, everyday there was somthing different as the main item. The clearing crew was busy, busy, busy they don't let the dust set on them. That was some of the best staff I have met, from the front desk to the room attentents and grounds keeper and of course the cook whom took great pride in making sure everyone is haveing a good time and enjoying the meal. They kept cookies out all day and ev too. I would retun and stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

April-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in Tampa. I am glad you found all of our stafff that you saw were helpful and hard working. I hope you will stay with us again when your in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I found this hotel to be conveniently located to shopping, gas stations, restaurants, etc. The people were friendly and helpful. So helpful, that the woman turned on the juice machine for me at the crack of dawn this morning so I could have some OJ before leaving. The breakfast was not great and the toaster didn't work, but the coffee was hot. Apparently, they had bagged breakfasts to go. I did not take advantage of this service, but should have. Free wifi is always nice. I was disappointed there was not a restaurant in this hotel, but there is a restaurant next door (walking distance). I was not crazy about the cleanliness of my room. It was by NO means filthy, but it could have been cleaner when I got there and throughout my stay. The bed was uncomfortable and only the sheers closed, not the entire curtain, so the outside lights and sun disrupted my sleep. Overall, it was a good week.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Tracy-

Thanks for staying with us when you were in the Tampa area. I am glad you found us to be in a convenient location. Also thanks for the feedback on your room. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.