From the moment you check-in to the moment you leave everyone on staff was exceptional. I arrived late in the night and when I went to the room it smelled of smoke. Immediately someone came to the room and took care of the smell. Breakfast was good and the staff really goes out of their way to make you feel welcome. Enjoyed my stay and the location is very convenient. The price is a little high but it is season, would like to see it more around the $85 range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn