We had to make an emergency trip to Tampa last weekend. I'm a planner and this really through me off. I made the hotel reservation through a 3rd party and wasn't sure who it was going to be. I was very surprised and please it was Hampton Inn. The hotel seem newer or maybe renovated recently. Guest services were polite and we never had any issues. The room was clean and nice size, we even had a refrigerator and microwave in a standard room, The bathroom was big with good water pressure. Breakfast was you usual with a couple hot items each morning. The hotel is right off of I-4 and very close to I-75. My only issue was our room was right by the elevator and you could hear the suction sound of the elevator going up and down, but it was minor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled 3 star Tampa hotel conveniently located at exit 10 on I-4, just east of I-75. Minutes to Seminole Hard Rock Casino, Mid-Florida Amphitheatre, Florida State Fairgrounds, USF and Busch Gardens. Complimentary wi-fi and free Hampton Breakfast. Clean and cozy beds. Pool. Exercise facility with Precor equipment and free weights. Join us to experience true southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Hampton Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Hampton Inn Seffner
- Seffner Hampton Inn