“Great stay, Great Hotel, Great Breakfast, Clean, Great Employees!! Thanks!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed February 11, 2011

Everyone was friendly and efficient. The evening shift front desk folks went above and beyond to ensure that our stay was wonderful. Thanks! D

1  Thank campingpappy
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2011

Dear Guest:
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. And we are delighted to find that we met or exceed your expectation.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Thank you for your generous review. Be Our Guest whether in town for business or pleasure.

Reviewed February 10, 2011

Staff was helpful. Room was clean, properly supplied, and maintained.

1  Thank bgibbs50
CountryInnTampa, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, Country Inn & Suites, Tampa East. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay.

On behalf of our entire staff, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the area.

Reviewed February 9, 2011

The property was clean and well kept but the difference to me was the staff. Everyone went out of their way to smile, speak to me and ask if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. This property could be a model for others that want to learn how to make their guests stay the best it can be!

1  Thank ericw63
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2011

Reviewed February 8, 2011

Very good location for pre-cruise hotel, if you are driving. It was close and convenient with many great restaurants only 10 minutes away.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 34550Traveler

Reviewed January 12, 2011

I have reserved 2 rooms here every Thursday for 9 months. I called to make reservations and talked to DIMPLE. She told me that the hotel was almost booked but had 2 rooms available. I responded perfect I will take them... well... one was a suite for 125.00 and the other a hot tub room for 140ish. I'm on a corporate rate and am not allowed to exceed 80.00. I asked if she could do them for 80.00 each. She laughed and said no.. I asked what's so comical? She spoke of a hotel goer in front of her wanting one of the rooms and said that he wants to get one of the rooms she has offered me for 125.00 and he will sell me the room to me for 205.00. I said seriously DIMPLE?? Your laughing at me? I am a loyal customer. I have given you thousands of dollars and your not trying to accommodate me?!?! Seriously?!?! I hung up then called back immediately to speak with DIMPLE. I told her I couldn't believe how rudely I was being treated. She got immediately offensive and told me she couldn't kick out people to accommodate my needs.. I told her that she should have given me those rooms and by laughing at my inconvenience she has lost a weekly patron. I said I would be there week in and week out.. you know.. when they aren't busy.. DIMPLE should not be in charge of guest services. Horrible person working for a greedy owner.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank frogstomper
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2011

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your patronage, however we cannot always accomodate our guest without them making an advance reservation. The months of January, February, and March are traditionally considered as peak season for hotels in Florida, during which there are serveral weekdays and weekends when hotels are sold out completely due to events in town. I am sure you were aware of your travel plans ahead of time for the auto auction that you and your father visits twice a month. Without question, a reservation should have been made in advance and not mere couple of hours before you are due to arrive at the hotel. Hotel rates and availibility, much like airline seats and fares, will vary based on supply and demand, time of the year, etc.

The particular day in question, our hotel was boodked to near capacity, along with most hotels in the area. At the time you called our hotel, there were only 2 Suites available to sell, a Jacuzzi Suite and a Deluxe King Suite. We understand that in the past you and your father have always stayed in a Standard King guestrooms. When you called the hotel and spoke with Dimple to book your reservation, another guest was waiting in front of the desk with 2 Adults and his 3 children in need for one of the Suites that were available. Hotel guest service staff, because of your patronage, gave you a first preference over the gentleman standing at the desk and offered you the only option they had available the Jacuzzi Suite for $125 and the Deluxe King Suite for $135, however, you wanted my staff to book the Suites for the same price as the Standard King room that your are accustomed to staying in. Hotel staff waited for your final answer before they could offer that room to the gentleman waiting in front of them. At that point you decided to hang up the phone without making that reservation.

Sir let me give you a perfect example, much the same as going to a retail store to buy a 20 inch television, finding out that they are sold out and only have a 42" television set left on the shelf. The retail store could not sell the 42 inch television set to you for the same price as the 20 inch television that you are accustomed to buying, regardless of the number of 20 inch television sets you might have bought in the past from the same store.

We do apologize for your perceived insult and assure you that it was not intended that way. However, using foul language to my staff is not appreciated. Our customer service is based on mutual respect and thousands of our guests have appreciated that in the past. We are here to serve you however any type of abuse to my staff will not be tolerated. As for Dimple's attitude, she has been one of our star employee and has shown excellent customer service skills throughout her career with us, without any major complaints from our patrons.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

The staff was always curteous and helpful. I loved this hotel because of the great value it offered versus the low cost. They always had fresh coffee and tea available, along with cookies in the afternoons and evenings. The rooms were perfect with comfortable beds, along with microwave and mini fridge. What I liked least was that a truck stop was next door...however, I have to say that the location was excellent with Cracker Barrel, so close that you could walk there, along with easy access to both I-4 and I-75. Another plus was they had a business office where I could access my E-mail and print. Lastly, the breakfast bar was terrific.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2011

Reviewed December 28, 2010

From the friendly and helpful staff, to the cookies awaiting your return each evening to the great, diverse breakfast selections each morning, this hotel is great. My only complaint is that the beds were still a bit firm for my liking. But of all the things to complain about, that is it. There were extra pillows and blankets in the room already, the shower....oh, I miss that shower! It was great, the room was beautiful, and clean.
The staff was helpful, offering directions, ideas, and all sorts of smiles - you really feel that they care about you as a person. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa/Brandon, FL
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL? Share your experiences!