Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the first time I stayed at a Country Inn & Suite This location was very clean, excellent breakfast, cookies in the afternoon and a VERY pleasant helpful staff I would choose this location again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

I am glad to see that you loved staying with us. I hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

All of the positive reviews of this hotel are correct. I've been to several CIS locations and this one is at the top of the list. Here's the simple list of why:

1. Great location in Tampa: 20 mins from the airport, right next to the on-ramps for east/west travel, 15 mins to Busch Gardens, gas station next door.
2. Good, consistent breakfast day-to-day
3. Friendly, pleasant staff
4. Clean linens, comfortable bed
5. Light in the ceiling of the shower (not just the bathroom but the shower itself). Nice touch I thought.
6. For Club Carlson members: free snack-filled gift at check-in, free room upgrade

This will be my go-to hotel in Tampa for some time. You can feel good about making a reservation here and expecting your stay to be pleasant.

Room Tip: Room #312 overlooks the front parking lot and gives a slight view of the highway so you can assess t...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

I am so glad to see that you are your go to hotel when in Tampa. Thank you so much for the great review.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Always a nice place to stay! We've been here a few times; staff is always very friendly.
And I love that Country I&S has gone to using real plates instead of the paper/Styrofoam that Holiday Inn Express uses. I'm glad CIS cares for the environment.

Next time we stay, I hope we'll be pickin' up our RV from Lazy Days!!!!!

Room Tip: At first we chose the suite type - where there is a door to the bedroom. My husband thought he'd...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the great review. I hope that a new RV is in your future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Spent one night at this very pleasant inn. The check in was smooth & efficient. The front desk clerk, Christi was friendly and printed directions to a local destination. Fortunately, she did as our GPS failed.
Our room was more than adequate, clean and furnishing updated.
The freshly baked cookies were delicious and had 4 choices.
Complimentary breakfast was varied; something for everyone. Only complaint, the pillows were small & lumpy!
Overall, it was a short and pleasant stay. We would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank noproblemSetx

Thank you for the great review. I will pass your comments on to Christi.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Very great price for this great Inn. Staff, facilities, and food were top notch.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. All requests were greeted warmly and rapidly.

The complimentary breakfast was better than most similar hotels. The variety was good. The food was fresh and cooked well.

I will definitely stay here if I have business/family trips here in the future.

Room Tip: I only had one room (on the first floor, far from office). Would choose this room again.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to ensure that each guest has a great stay.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were here for employment interviews for my daughter. Location was perfect, access to rte 4. Clean, quiet, great breakfast and great staff. Previously stayed In a Country Inn in Allentown Pa which was just as awesome. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. I do hope that your daughters interviews went well. I am glad that we met your expectations. I hope should your travels bring you back to Tampa that you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our stay at the Country Inn & Suites Tampa East was excellent had NO complaints. The staff was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The complementary breakfast was very good with a great selection. The extra bonus of the suttle service to take you restaurants in the area. Will stay again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to ensure all of our guests have a great experience at our hotel. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
5 mi away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL? Share your experiences!