Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were here for employment interviews for my daughter. Location was perfect, access to rte 4. Clean, quiet, great breakfast and great staff. Previously stayed In a Country Inn in Allentown Pa which was just as awesome. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. I do hope that your daughters interviews went well. I am glad that we met your expectations. I hope should your travels bring you back to Tampa that you will choose to stay with us.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Our stay at the Country Inn & Suites Tampa East was excellent had NO complaints. The staff was very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The complementary breakfast was very good with a great selection. The extra bonus of the suttle service to take you restaurants in the area. Will stay again in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the great review. We work hard to ensure all of our guests have a great experience at our hotel. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We spent a single night while visiting Busch Gardens. The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet. Staff were friendly and welcoming. The complementary breakfast was very good with a nice selection of hot food. All in all, an excellent value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. I do hope that if you chose to come back to Tampa, we will be your new home.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights and were able to take advantage of a "stay 2 nights and get 1 free" promotion on the CInns site, so excellent value with that. It was convenient enough to get to the airport and for seeing the Lowry Park Zoo and Electric Manatee Viewing Center it worked well as our base. Room and bed were comfortable. I am a light sleeper and found it difficult to sleep with the trucks and traffic, even with changing rooms after the first night (the others in my family did not get wakened, however). The complimentary breakfast was a great value and there was a decent variety so that everyone found enough to have a good start to the day (including real eggs and mixed berries, important to me!). The staff replenished items regularly and kept it clean and were friendly. The coffee, tea and 2 or 3 varieties of warm cookies in the lobby were appreciated. (One morning when taking coffee out as we were leaving for the day, I accidentally left a bag of shopping I was taking back to the car, and was pleased that it was safely in their front office for me when I returned hours later.) The WiFi didn't work on either of our devices the first couple of days, and initially the front desk could not help us figure out why, as the person in the know was not around, but once they got the info I was told the staff now all had a copy so would not be an issue. The pool is small and kind of exposed to the open, and with the traffic noise wouldn't exactly be relaxing, if that's important to you.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ladyslippers

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear that you had problems with the WIFI and the front desk could not help you. We do have 800 numbers in the room that troubleshoots problems with the WIFI.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We recently spent 3 nights here. First time staying at a Country Inn and Suites hotel for us. Close to the airport and convienent to the Brandon area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean comfortable room with all the ammenities we needed. Bed was firm but comfortable.The complimentary breakfast was very good. Our room was on the side next to the truck stop, absolutely no noise issues for us. We have already booked another stay in January.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank para12mike
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2013

I am glad to see we made such a geat impact that you have already booked to stay with us again. I look forward to your return in January.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Stayed at hotel for one night on way to a business trip in Orlando. Room was comfortable as was the bed. Friendly staff and no issues with the room. Breakfast was typical buffet fare: nothing notable, but it was free. I have nothing overly positive or negative to write about this hotel. Not sure if a longer stay would have resulted in a different review, but from what I experienced, this was simply a typical hotel. In shopping for hotels in the Tampa area, I did note that this one was less expensive than most, so believe I got more for my money. Pleasantly surprised to find the hotel was next to LazyDays RV, so spent the morning looking at RVs.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review. I hope that should you choose to stay with us again it will be for a few days so that we can move your 3 star review to a 5 star review.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was better than average as it had eggs, bacon/sausage, do it yourself Belgian waffles and then the usual bagels, cereal, juices, coffee and pastries. It was our first experience with Country Inn & Suites and we will definitely stay in another after this stay. They went the extra mile with towel animals. Wifi worked well. Good location for Busch gardens. Not the closest hotels to the park but good crossroads location for the park and area restaurants/attractions. Right at I-4 and I-75.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sunloverinatlanta

Thank you for the great review. I do hope that you will chose to stay with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
5 mi away
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#76 of 164 in Tampa
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East? Share your experiences!