Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL
Residence Inn
$89
$85
$71
All reviewsthe hard rock casinofresh cookiescracker barrelgreat hotelbob evanshot itemsstrawberry festivalshuttle servicefree shuttlewould definitely stay here againup to datebush gardensyogurtking roomfree breakfastclean hotelcoffee maker
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The hotels right off the I-4 easy to find and well kept inside and out.
Staffs was nice and friendly and helpful and the hotel offer a ride to the Casino there and back. The breakfast was nice and there alway cookies in the lobby, There is a truck stop in the back of the hotel with little of no noise from it. The bed and pillows is very corfortable!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alvin D
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thank you so much for the nice review. We try to make sure each guest has a great stay at our hotel. I do hope that if your travels bring you back to Tampa that you will chose to stay with us.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Very impressed, stayed here from 14-17th August 2013

Although we arrived early, the lady on reception did everything possible to make it a smooth check-in for us.

Breakfasts good and whilst busy, we never had to wait for a table to become free. Afterwards we had a quick jump on highway to get to Busch gardens that we had used it as a base for, then back in the evenings and the kids could have a quick dip in the (admittedly small) pool, but they told us they loved it so I am not going to argue with them.

We used laundry to freshen our clothing supplies, again good.

Oh nearly forgot, the kids loved the towel art swans and elephants we got each day..a great touch.

We will use the chain again for future Florida trips

PeterS (Faimily 2+2)
A great stay and we will use the chain on future Florida trips

• Stayed: August 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad that you felt at home at our hotel. I do hope that on your next travels to our area that you will chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel was better than what I expected. I spent 4 days and 3 nights. After reading many reviews on this hotel I was willing to give it a try. Many people stated that it was a truck stop right across the street which is correct, but it is not a problem. You will never hear the trucks. It's in a nice quite area that's very relaxing. Room service cleans your room daily which was a plus. Breakfast was outstanding and so was the free cookies that's in the lobby. The woman at the front desk in the am was great she was very friendly and made sure that the guest was taking care of. This hotel was better than some four star hotels I've ever went to.

• Stayed: August 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you so ,uch for comparing us to a 4 star hotel. We try very hard to make sure each guest has a satifying stay at our hotel. I am lucky enough to have a fantastic staff that works to ensure guest satisfaction.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We stayed here for just one night on a road trip. The reception staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the welcome cookie was a nice touch.

The rooms are large, and we were in a Queen-sized room near the laundromat (convenient for getting luggage to & from the car). The rooms are comfortable, cool and clean, and the bathrooms and toiletries are good, too.

The inclusive breakfast is good, but it's a standard spread of fairly average food. However, you won't leave hungry, and it's a nice touch.

The swimming pool was an unexpected pleasure after a full day's driving, and - although small - was nice and quiet.

The only thing that let the stay down was the intermittent WiFi connection (possibly due to our room location being at the edge of the property), and the small cockroach we found in our bathroom, but I hesitate to add that, as people may panic and it was a solitary, tiny cockroach, which the hotel informed us immediately it would notify it's pest control contractor about. However, I mention it for the sake of an thorough review.

Room Tip: It's on a freeway, so be realistic. We loved being near the car park entrance, as it made loading and unloading easier, but some would hate that.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for the review. I again want to apologize for the extra "critter" in your room, upon check out our Pest Control company was notificed and came out that day to take care of the unexpected guest in your room.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for pleasure with goal to just relax - and that I did! I was upgraded to a king suite when I arrived... They must have had me confused, because I was was treated like a king my entire stay. The room was nicey decorated and there were towel animals on the bed and in the bathroom, similar to a cruise ship! I did take advatage if the breakfast service and the variety and taste if the food was great. The hotel also has a nice business center, fitness center, and pool. The pool was nice to relax in and around!

The location is key for Florida transit, at the corner of I-4 and I-75. Brandon is a town close by with a mall and many restaurants. It's also close to the Hard Rock Casino and offers shuttle service to the casino.

I know when I visit tampa again, for business or pleasure, I'll be sure to visit this Country Inn and Suites again!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Danny R
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

We only treated you like all guests of any hotel should be treated. I love the review. We hope to see you again when you are in Tampa.