“One night stay”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This was the first stop on our 10 day Florida vacation. Arrived late, very nice hotel, but it is tucked away behind a very busy truck stop. Overall the hotel was clean, comfortable, and our room was nice and quiet. Breakfast was good, customers service was great. I would stay again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a front facing room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lar1958
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. I hope your vacation was wonderful. Should you travels bring you back to Tampa I hope you will chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My family stayed at this Country Inn while traveling through Florida, and found it to be clean, friendly, and inviting. The breakfast area had a nice selection of hot and cold foods, was a bit lacking in fruit. It was not overwhelmed and the more popular selections like waffle makers were readily available. Diners had a choice of paper/plasticware, or ceramic plates with real silverware. That is a nice touch offered by many Country Inns. Choice of flavored teas was more limited than some Country Inns (like Cortland, NY- fantastic!) but better than others, like the Wash D.C. area. The welcoming cookies at this hotel were constantly replenished, a give-away of their concern for their guests. And most importantly, of course, the rooms were spotlessly clean with fresh linens, and extras like microwave and refrigerator were standard fare in each room with no extra charge. Free internet, wired or wireless. It makes one wonder why anybody would pay extra for luxury hotels that leave that $4 bottle of water out as an omen of what their top priorities are. Nice outdoor pool, although a bit on the small side.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank SBPCEAP
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We try very hard to make all of our guests have a grat experience at our hotel. I am pleased to see that we are meeting the expectations of our guests. I do hope that you will stay with us again when in Tampa.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I travel to Tampa about 4 times a year for both business and leisure. As a tour operator who often books and stays in hotel after hotel, I can assure you, I am very picky. I just stayed at this Country Inn & Suites for the 1st time (for leisure) and I loved it!
The hotel has a great "upscale" feel with upgraded bedding and furniture. It is very clean. If you were blindfolded until you were in your room, you would think you were at a much more expensive hotel. And did I mention that it is a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Hard Rock Casino?
This is my new "go to" hotel in Tampa.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TourPrincess
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. It is very nice to know that we have another new "regualr" at our hotel. We strive to make sure that everyone has a great time at our hotel. I look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Very inviting and unlike any other hotel we have stayed at. The theme of coutry inn wasn't expected but should've been. From the staircase in the lobby to the french doors to the buffet, we were expecting just a regular hotel.

The theme was country inn and they hit the nail on the head.

The room we had was small, it was 2 queen suite with no room to add a rollaway and since I booked it on Hotels.com, I was told the room I actually thought I was booking would be $60 more. So we had 3 kids in 1 bed and my wife and I in the other.

Noisey from the truckstop that was next to the hotel lot and the hotel is about 15-20 mins away from Busch Gardens and any kind of shopping or dining.

Breakfast buffet was very good with waffle makers and other hot choices.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the truckstop and a larger room for more than 4 people.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. When reservatiions are booked with 3rd parties such as hotels.com since you are receiving a large discount on the room rates we are unable to change the room types. On your next visit call the hotel to book your room and we work to ensure you have the type of room that best suits your needs.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times before and as usual the service was great. Everyone from the late night van driver to the oriental desk clerk to the people who cook the breakfast were great. katie and Debbie went out of their way to be accomadating. We will be staying there again. wWe like the cleanliness of the hotel, the great breakfast, the casino shuttle and the closeness to i-4. We would defineatly recommend this to others. Keep up the great work.On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best ) we would rate this hotel as a 10.5...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DAVE005490
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Thank you so much for the raving review. I am glad to see that we meet your expectations on every visit. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Well...next time I come to Tampa area, I know where I'm staying. Clean, comfortable, homey hotel. Bed very comfotable, great shower water pressure. Conveniently located near 4 & 75, yet I didnt hear the traffic on 4 too much. Cookies in the lobby in the evening and the breakfast buffet had a nice assortment of choices. Staff was very friendly as well. This is how all hotels should be run!

• Stayed: April 2013
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Fantastic review...thank on behalf of our staff. I am glad to know we have a new regular for our hotel. We work very hard to ensure that a great guest experience is had by everyone who chooses to stay with us. I can't wait for your next vist.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

A very beautiful hotel with a super staff, very friendly, clean, nice rooms. Close to Hard Rock Casino, and they even take you there and pick you up, driver very friendly and knowledgeable. Had a nice room, with plenty of room. Staff was great, anything you needed they had, could even borrow books to read from their library. Hotel close to some restaurants.

Room Tip: A great value for the money, super breakfast.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flfycookie1

We strive to make sure that every guest has great service and clean place to lay their haed. I am pleased to know that we have met your expectations. I look forward ro your next visit with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#76 of 163 in Tampa
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East? Share your experiences!