I travel to Tampa about 4 times a year for both business and leisure. As a tour operator who often books and stays in hotel after hotel, I can assure you, I am very picky. I just stayed at this Country Inn & Suites for the 1st time (for leisure) and I loved it!
The hotel has a great "upscale" feel with upgraded bedding and furniture. It is very clean. If you were blindfolded until you were in your room, you would think you were at a much more expensive hotel. And did I mention that it is a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Hard Rock Casino?
This is my new "go to" hotel in Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Carlson, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn Seffner