“Great place to stay”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Friendly staff from check in to check out.We stayed with our "reward points" from Carlson Hotels.
Free shuttle service to and from the casino was really great,the driver was friendly and was at the casino just a few minutes after we called for pickup.
We will use this hotel again without a doubt.

Room Tip: Our room was a Reward room and it was great with 2 king sized beds,refridgerator,coffee maker, and a...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I am so glad you liked the rooms with 2 King beds. It is hard to find that. I hope that you chose to stay with us on your next trip to the casino.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Spent one night on the way to Orlando. The room was very clean and smelt fresh along with the sheets. The hotel staff were very friendly and provided maps to local restaurants. There was some construction near the entrance, but was not a problem entering or leaving the hotel. The breakfast area was very clean and there was a good variety of food to choose from.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Even though your stay was quick, I am glad to see we met your expectations.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

The staff was polite, professional, and friendly. The rooms and hotel were very clean. We loved the fresh baked cookies and fresh coffee that was available 24/7. The breakfast was excellent and the fitness room was awesome. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
CountryInnTampa, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The smell of those fresh baked cookies grab you when you step off the elevator. I am so glad you were able to enjoy them with a steaming cup of coffee. I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

From the Staff to the accommodations i was very happy with my stay here. They really go the extra mile to make your visit a one to remember. Everyone is very friendly, the rooms are very clean and well kept. The free breakfast is better then most, Ill have to say it was something worth waking up early for :-) I tend to sleep in late. Overall I would expect to pay more for a place like this, but the price is very reasonable as the also have specials. I was here for 3 days to for employment search and interviews in the area and it was so stress free and relaxing. This was my first time here and I stayed in a Business King. It had Both Wired and Wireless internet, a Flat-screen HDTV, Microwave and Fridge which kept my beer ICE cold :-) The business center is great too if you need to print, make copies etc.I did not get a chance to use the pool or fitness room but it looked clean and well maintained. It is a 100% non smoking hotel which I find is great !!! I Highly Recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The staff is so accommodating, they will do that for you. But im sure you will be happy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review. I do hope that your interviews went well. We strive to make sure all of our guests are provided with clean accomodations and a great staff. I am glad we met your expectactions and have a new regular guest!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Parking for a cruise , breakfast, and an excellent room, in a new facility, with a friendly and caring staff; It was like the cruise started as soon as we arrived. The shuttle, was a great service, and the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

The Park and Cruise package allows for our guests to take a cruise and not have to worry about finding a place to park at the port. I am so glad that you enjoyed the hotel and breakfast. Thank you for allowing us to start your cruise out on a positive note!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I were looking for a fun place to go for our 4 year anniversary and decided on Tampa for the Hard Rock Casino. I was searching for hotels and found that this Country Inn offered a free shuttle service to the casino which was perfect because we didn't want to have to pay for a taxi service. The driver was very friendly. I can't complain about this hotel at all. It is close to so many restaurants and so much shopping. The staff were all very helpful and friendly. We upgraded to a whirlpool tub suite and it was perfect for the occasion. I had read reviews about a loud truck stop behind the hotel but it really did not bother us.. It was actually our go to spot for snacks and beer. We will be staying at this hotel every time we want to visit Tampa for a fun and relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you while you were celebrating your 4 year anniversary. Visiting the Hard Rock Casino is a must when you stay in Tampa and I am glad our free shuttle to the casino helped make your stay a success.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Absolutely everything was so excellent. Michael at the front desk, was one if the most capable, friendly and knowledgeable people we have come across in a long time. He was so patient and kind to us and others. We noticed him continuously as we sat in the beautiful lounge area having our complimentary cookies and coffee and relaxing in the beautiful atmosphere near the fireplace. He helped us locate a restaurant to eat at and told us of the Carlson Club to help us get free stays in our future. The attention to detail here was amazing. From the cozy lobby and lounge area ambionce to the very clean and comfortable rooms. The important things like customer service and cleanliness were perfect, but even the little details were amazing. There were books you could borrow, buffet breakfast, coffee maker and frig in room, lots of channels including HBO, free wifi, even little animals made from towels on our beds and in bathroom. Even the tissues, washcloths, and shower curtain were in pretty decorative fashions. They had free shuttles to the casino. We are actually hard people to impress, and we were genuinely impressed. Due to the quality of this hotel and service, we will be back and watch for more Country Inns on our frequent travels. All this and at such reasonable rates. We highly recommend this hotel. We hope you get to see Michael while you're here. He will make you comfortable and feel welcomed. Tell him Teresa and Michael say hello! You will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: November 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly want to provide a second home when you choose to stay with us. Exceptional employees like Michael allow us to provide the excellent service our guests deserve. We hope to see you on your next trip to Tampa.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Quality Inn & Suites Near Fairgrounds Ybor City
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
5 mi away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL? Share your experiences!