Ours was a quick stop-over while we visited Busch Gardens and then headed on to Miami.
I'd count this as a lucky find, I had no idea it would be this good for the price.
Don't get me wrong - this is no 4 star hotel and I was wondering what i had let myself in for by booking it unseen.
First, the only negative has to be location if you was looking for a hotel neat beaches or the city, but I presume you would book it if that was what you were looking for.
Its just off the motorway so easy enough to find, with a truckstop just beside it - although I didn't hear any come or go.
The entrance lobby consisted of a mock up of a country hotel with settes around a stone fire place, it had the latest magazines to read and more importantly free fresh cookies!
The staff were friendly and efficient and helped me out with travel directions by googling stuff for me - much appreciated.
The room was nice and big with a fridge, all very clean and kept cool with an air conditioning unit.
There is a small pool accessed from inside or out with pool towels available by the door,
It was nice to have a dip after trudging round a theme park all day, and even better meet some normal american families.
Breakfast is included in the price which is pretty much help yourself as they provide a pancake mix and waffle iron in the dining room as well as the usual cereals and juices, if you get stuck just ask a fellow guest - they are usually happy to help.
I was suprised that in all the hotels I stayed in during our trip around Florida that none provide fresh orange juice, bearing in mind that is Floridas principle crop you would think they would put it out as a matter of state pride. But no its usually minute maid reconstituted stuff - puzzling!
Enjoy your stay - I did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest at Country Inn & Suites hotel in East Tampa, where our friendly service and convenient amenities will make you feel perfectly at home. This new hotel in the Tampa area provides a warm and welcoming atmosphere sure to delight both business and leisure travelers. Our East Tampa hotel is conveniently located near I-75 and I-4, not far from Sabal Park, USF, Busch Gardens, the Florida State Fairgrounds, the Amphitheatre, Hard Rock Casino and Port of Tampa. This hotel in Seffner offers easy access to downtown, cruise terminals, concerts, gulf coast beaches, and shopping in the Tampa area. Our hotel offers countless amenities like free breakfast, an outdoor pool, Fitness Center and high-speed Internet access. Make your reservations today and see what sets us apart from other hotels in Tampa Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Tampa East
- Country Inn & Suites Tampa East Hotel Seffner
- Country Inn Seffner