“Amazing value and a hotel that really tries to make your stay enjoyable”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Seffner
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Ours was a quick stop-over while we visited Busch Gardens and then headed on to Miami.
I'd count this as a lucky find, I had no idea it would be this good for the price.
Don't get me wrong - this is no 4 star hotel and I was wondering what i had let myself in for by booking it unseen.
First, the only negative has to be location if you was looking for a hotel neat beaches or the city, but I presume you would book it if that was what you were looking for.
Its just off the motorway so easy enough to find, with a truckstop just beside it - although I didn't hear any come or go.
The entrance lobby consisted of a mock up of a country hotel with settes around a stone fire place, it had the latest magazines to read and more importantly free fresh cookies!
The staff were friendly and efficient and helped me out with travel directions by googling stuff for me - much appreciated.
The room was nice and big with a fridge, all very clean and kept cool with an air conditioning unit.
There is a small pool accessed from inside or out with pool towels available by the door,
It was nice to have a dip after trudging round a theme park all day, and even better meet some normal american families.
Breakfast is included in the price which is pretty much help yourself as they provide a pancake mix and waffle iron in the dining room as well as the usual cereals and juices, if you get stuck just ask a fellow guest - they are usually happy to help.
I was suprised that in all the hotels I stayed in during our trip around Florida that none provide fresh orange juice, bearing in mind that is Floridas principle crop you would think they would put it out as a matter of state pride. But no its usually minute maid reconstituted stuff - puzzling!
Enjoy your stay - I did

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
kennydhana, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2011

Dear Guest:
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay with us. And we are delighted to find that we met or exceed your expectation.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Thank you for your generous review. Be Our Guest whether in town for business or pleasure. It was a pleasure serving you and we hope to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

The Country Inn & Suites in Seffner was perfect in every way. The rooms were clean and had a fresh smell. he breakfast buffet was just right. The manager would come through and check on the buffet always maintaining high standards. The price of the room was reasonable. The staff was very courteous and helpful from providing our large group with places of interest to visit or fresh cookies to name a few! We would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed April 30, 2011

My son and his family had just moved from Seffner to North Florida. I was a little apprehensive about the place being in Seffner. When I first phoned CI&S, the night manager was so helpful, so I decided to give it a try. My son, a USF entering freshman and I arrived very late in the evening. We had driven over 400 miles, but were met with a warm Florida welcome and eagerness to make us comfortable. That we were! The beds felt clean, crisp and cozy. The AC (very important in Florida August heat) was cool, and we awoke refreshed, eager to attend my son's first college orientation. In the lobby was fresh coffee, tea and a breakfast nook offering fresh waffles, fresh juice, fruit, and more. The manager greeted us, kept the breakfast area clean, stocked and greeted everyone! When we returned, after my son decided to move to USF, I stayed there again. My stays have been great; I am returning to move my son back for summer. He has been "homesick." I pray he returns again to USF. Frankly, I'm a little selfish, because I want an excuse to stay at this place again, just as a great little, comfy getaway!

Room Tip: Just ask for being over the pool area!
  • Stayed: August 2010
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2011

Reviewed April 27, 2011

My husband and I booked this hotel after weeks of looking for a quick 2 night get away. I must say, I did a great job picking Country Inn & Suites. The staff were all friendly and helpful, our room was spotless both when we checked in and again at when we returned for our 2nd night. The breakfast buffet was amazing, there was a wide variety and everything was hot and delicious. The bed was comfortable, we added all of the extra pillows in bed with us and slept wonderfully. It was peaceful and quiet both nights. The cookies in the lobby each afternoon were a treat, soft and delicious. We had the king room which had a microwave and refridgerator, nice touches. Maybe the next time we will book a suite! We would definitely return!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2011

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your generous review. Be Our Guest whether in town for business or pleasure. It was a pleasure serving you.

Reviewed April 26, 2011

If you're headed to Tampa, you MUST check out this hotel. First, we were impressed by the employees...every one we dealt with was articulate,friendly and helpful. The room was wonderful...extremely clean (and I'm picky!), comfortable bed, great a/c (a must in FL!), quiet...everything one could hope for. The pool was wonderful...we had it all to ourselves at 10 pm and it was most refreshing. Breakfast was very good...fresh fruit, waffles, eggs, a sausage dish, plus all the cereals and breads you could want. Great coffee, too. We're not pet owners, but this hotel has pet friendly rooms available as well. This is the first time we've ever recommended a hotel with absolutely no complaints or reservations.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Reviewed April 24, 2011

In searching out a hotel for our family's Easter trip to Tampa, we were looking for something easy on the budget without compromising comfort. I was surprised when this hotel showed up along side some of the older, cheaper hotels. After reading great reviews, I decided to take a gamble. We were so pleasantly surprised by the contemporary, yet homey feel to this really nice hotel. I've stayed in some of Disney's very expensive hotels and this one was cleaner and better maintained than some of those! The service was excellent, the accomodations were comfortable and the ammenities were sufficient. Our room (2 Queens) didn't have a kitchenette but there was a small fridge and microwave. I appreciate that this hotel is a 100% smoke-free facility, with designated smoking areas. My 3 yr old daughter especially enjoyed swimming in the pool. The location was perfect for us because everything on our itinerary required travel on either 75 or I-4, and they are both very close to the hotel. It was easy to get to Tampa and enjoy our day there and nice to get out of the city in the evenings. It was especially nice not to pay Tampa city prices for our hotel! I will definitely look for Country Inn & Suites where ever we travel in the future! I hope they are all as nice as this one!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2011

Reviewed April 21, 2011

The hotel is close to the 1-800-Ask-Gary ampltheater. It is a non-smoking and no pet hotel. Very nice room and a most comfortable bed. The pool area was nice. The food was great, COOKIES on arrival and a great breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: We had room on first floor which was convient.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarthaRCAMP
kennydhana, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2011

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seffner
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa East (Casino Area)
Quality Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa - North
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa/Brandon, FL
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon

Been to Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tampa East, FL? Share your experiences!