Residence Inn Sebring
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
    Average 3/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitethe general managerlake jacksonevery morninghome away from homelong staystove topbreakfast ladyhigher flooran arraysocial hourplace to staythe past yearsan extended staynice view of the lakebreakfast was delicious
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed November 13, 2013

Previously stayed there for a race and will be again in December .
    The rooms were spacious, comfortable and very clean.
    The other members in the group also appreciated the hotel. We found the front desk staff to be very helpful and knowledge about the area.
    This hotel was a real value.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
    Reviewed October 31, 2013

The Marriott Residence Inn was an excellent choice for my wife and I. The "extended stay" room with a balcony was very nice. Staff were helpful and courteous. We stayed 4 nights and truly enjoyed the facility. We were placed in The view of the lake (across the 6 lane road in front of the hotel) was rather peaceful in spite of the "road noise".
    Again, the large, well pointed rooms were excellent.

Room Tip: If you want a very quiet room, we would suggest you take a room on the back of the hotel (I do not believe the have balconies but you do not hear the "road noise".
    • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed October 13, 2013

I've stayed at the Sebring Residence Inn each Labor Day for the past 4 years. My purpose is to participate in the annual Tour de Sebring Bicycle events. The rates are always competitive, the rooms are clean and quiet. The hotel is close to local restaurants which are mostly the major chains. The staff even opens the breakfast service early to meet the needs of cyclists departing for early rides.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
    KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Mark P,

Thank you very much for your many visits and for taking the time to write and post your review and rating. I'm glad you know you can count on us for the best service and accommodations Sebring has to offer. We are very impressed with all you cyclists, and pleased to be a part of this wonderful event. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Ken Jacobs
    Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Chose Residence Inn due to its Trip Advisor rating which totally matches all positive reviews. Originally we were staying at La Quinta Inn but cancelled as the Residence Inn looked nicer and we were a little closer to our destination. You can't go wrong here. Friendly staff, clean rooms, quiet and serene. The pool is small however well kept and clean along with the hot tub. There are complimentary bikes and a grill if you like. Definitely you can't go wrong here.

• Stayed: September 2013
    KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Disney1974,

Thanks for posting your excellent review of our hotel. I'm glad you were happy with what and how we do things here and appreciate your business and compliments about jobs well done by our team. I hope you will be our guest again soon.

Ken Jacobs
    Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Unbelievable. That's the only word I can use, except maybe Amazing, Wonderful and Incredible. Nope I don't work here and I don't have friends or family that do. I travel across multiple states and often travel to this area for work. After staying at a few places I wish I had skipped, I ran across this Residence Inn in Sebring.

OMG as my kids would say. I was in shock. The rooms are just plain incredible and the prices are outstanding. Every room is a suite with a separate bedroom, separate living room, a full kitchen complete with dishes, silverware, a full size refrigerator/freezer, a microwave and even popcorn. it's amazing. As if that's not enough, they make you dinner every night and throw in a free breakfast. Now by "dinner" I mean spaghetti and meatballs, or hotdogs and brats, or sloppy joes... but still... it's free and it's darn good and they even give you a free beer.

Did I tell you about the bikes they have outside? Yep. Free. While I was at work my wife hopped on one of their bikes and rode down to the State Park and around the historic district. She loved it.

Let's talk about the staff... yes they have a couple of young gals that haven't quite got the hang of going out of their way to be kind to customers, but they are doing their job and making sure they get everything right. The older staff on the other hand (older than 22 I mean) know what they're doing and make you feel like you are their favorite guest. Cesar should get an award or have his picture up as an example for all hotels to see, just for the outstanding job he does taking care of guests.

If I had to fuss about anything it would be their Fitness Room. It never ceases to amaze me how hotel's leave out this important feature and think they're giving you something worthwhile when they stick in a couple of bikes and a treadmill. On the bright side, the YMCA down the street gave us free admission as guests staying at the Residence Inn. We just had to show our room card. How nice was that!

I will be back! In fact, because of my job I will be back and be back and be back.... Please get my room ready!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business