“Would stay again”

Residence Inn Sebring
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Most updated RI I have been in. Good location, but have to choose between good view of the lake and the noise of a 6-lane road or no view and peace and quiet. Next time I will choose peace and quiet. Staff were all functional, but the morning shift seemed a bit less friendly. The lady setting up breakfast on Monday was very pleasant. The young man setting up breakfast Tuesday and Wednesday not so much. The afternoon/evening desk clerks were helpful and greeted you when you came and went. The morning desk clerk, he didn't look up and didn't say anything.

Room Tip: If you want the view of the lake go for it, I would take the the back side and quiet from the highwa...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that you experienced less than excellent service from members of our team, and I will use you review in discussions and training to emphasize the need for everyone to be their best, and to give 100% to every guest, every day. I hope you will give us another chance to regain your trust the next time you are in Sebring.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I will start by saying that I am a fan of Residence Inn's . So, I am comparing this to other Residence Inn's rather then other hotels. It was very clean and well stocked, the TV's were newer. If you don't already know this Residence Inn's are like mini apartments meant target extended business travel.This one was well stocked rooms and very comfortable . At Residence Inn's meals are provided (Breakfast and Dinner Buffet) I rarely stay at the hotel for dinner, but all the eaters on my way out looked happy. Breakfast was alright . Good enough it isn't worth passing up. There was a nice variety of foods from scrambled eggs to waffles on the hot side and yogurt, fresh fruit and cereal on the cold side. And the coffee was drinkable!!!

Room Tip: The hotel sits on a busy road with lots of big trucks . The view of the lake from the road side was...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Residence Inn family and for choosing to stay at our hotel. I'm glad that we lived up to your expectations and that you were not disappointed in our accommodations or services. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you here.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

As a frequent traveler for business, I've seen my fair share of hotels good and bad. The Residence Inn Sebring is without a doubt the best hotel experience I've ever had. Leila and her staff went above and beyond to satisfy every need my large business group could think of; and we were no picnic I can tell you. Excellent customer service throughout the staff, very clean and spacious hotel, and the most accommodating General Manager I've ever worked with. It was such a great stay that my company will be using the hotel on all future travels in Sebring; I might even slip a few stays in for myself.

Room Tip: They're all great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2012

Thank you thank you thank you - for your recent stay, wonderful group, and for taking time out of your busy schedule to write your first review on TA about your experience here. Leila is a terrific leader, and everyone here is inspired by her spirit of hospitality, enthusiasm and professionalism. We look forward to serving you, for business or pleasure, every time you come to Sebring.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Residence Inn Sebring Fl is THE best place on earth to stay. The staff is very kind and considerate of my every need, the hotel is clean and well appointed comfortable and offers every convenience that one could ask for, I have to stay in Sebring on an extended basis for business and I would never consider other accommodations. Thank you so much!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

It was such a pleasure to welcome you back and have you as our guest again recently. It's really nice to hear from our regular guests that we are continually doing our best, and that they know they can count on us to do everything we can for them while they are here. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in Sebring.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This property was a new site, very clean, with large spacious suites. I had a junior suite which is basically a small studio apartment with a balcony facing the lake (gorgeous view), and a small kitchen, dining table, desk, small living room and an area set apart for the bedroom. The bathroom is also of a good size. The room was very quiet and there is free wifi and a good breakfast every morning. They even have bikes you can take out for a ride for free around the lake. Would not hesitate to recommend, especially given the limited choices in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Vista30

Thank you for giving us a try and for sharing your comments about your experience here. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and look forward to serving you again the next time you are in Sebring.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying here for one month,as I waited for the closing of my new home. My husband and I with our little dog Zoie enjoyed all the wonderful people employed there, from the manger ( as nice as they come) to the maintence man, to the room staff. Our daily breakfast was just the bomb!, and the specials on Tues, Wed. & Thurs. evenings I hardly had to cook. As far as that, the unit was fitted with everything I needed. If I need something the staff was more than happy to help. They even had a storage unit for me to use, as I was accumulating alot of new items for the house. Best place to stay in Sebring!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are just wonderful
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan B
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Congratulations on your new home and Welcome to Sebring! Thanks so much for makin our hotel as temporary home for you and your family, four legged furry members included. We love what we do and really appreciate your kind words and recognition of jobs well done by our team. I hope you will stop by to visit us often, and let us serve your out of town guests when they come to see you, too.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is an all mini studio hotel, with very spacious rooms including kitchen facilities. All the rooms I have stayed at have a balcony with great views of either Lake Sebring or Lake Jackson. The hotel is well maintained and clean. Free WiFi and complementary breakfast is a plus. They also have a 2 bedroom suite, which is great except of the second bedroom has a queen instead of 2 doubles. This hotel does not have any rooms with double beds. This is the hotel of choice when traveling to Sebring.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Lake Sebring are quieter because massive air chiller is located in back.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Bullet2012

Thank you for your recent stay and nice reivew. I'm sorry we don't have any rooms with two double beds, and hope that our other room types will continue to meet your needs. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Ramada Lake Placid
Ramada Lake Placid
#3 of 8 in Lake Placid
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!