“Best Hotel in Sebring”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Best Hotel in Sebring”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My room looked brand new. Everything was spotless, amenities were more than imagined. I needed to check in early as I had an event at the check in time and was able to check in early, no problem. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. I didn't even need to bring papertowel! I would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone. This hotel is worth every penny. Very well managed.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor with pool view. No problems.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank elivingston68
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for your stay, review and recommendation. We want all our guests to be able to have a worry free, relaxing visit, and I'm glad we met your needs and exceeded your expectations. We look forward to the next opportunity you give us to serve you here again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Port Hatchineha
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I had a last minute decision to stay in Sebring for a softball tournament, and the staff was very polite and accomodating - even with my old 75 pound hound dog making the trip. When we checked in the elevator was out of order - difficult as one person in my party was on crutches and my dog is very old. We were placed on the 4th floor but immediately received a phone call when we walked into the room and an offer to move to the first floor. The rooms were very clean, comfortable and had everything needed for an extended stay. Breakfast was great, and each staff member was very courteous. Would definitely recommend, and will consider again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank B_Dawl
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thanks for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to Sebring. I'm sorry for the elevator and room location issues you experienced, and hope you will accept my apologies. I'm glad you were happy with the service we provided, and hope you will give us another chance to earn your trust the next time you are here.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed August 12, 2012

With this stay was not that bad stayed away from home, it's not surprising that the rooms are well appointed and decorated as I like to have at my house.

Everything was clean and comfortable, including the bed.
Breakfast was really good!!! I could not ask for more.
The view of the lake was terrific.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Orlando M
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Thank you for making your very first review on TA about your stay with us. I'm glad you felt comfortable here, and that it reminded you of being home. I hope you will be our guest again the next time you are in Sebring.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Great location in Sebring. Nice view of Lake Jackson too. Breakfast above average compared to other hotels. Beds are hard though. I've stayed at this hotel over 20 times. A/C is kinda weird in this hotel. Room never seem to get real cold. I think they have them on a control. They will bring groceries to you let them know a day in advance. Hot tub is nice as well as pool. They could invest in better towels though. They are a pet friendly hotel too.

Room Tip: if you go to priceline and bid on a 3 star hotel it is the only 3 star hotel in sebring so you know...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank valeriepy
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, August 5, 2012
Thank you for your many stays and for sharing your comments. I'm sorry you were unhappy with the towels and AC, and hope you were happy with the resolutions offered by our team when you mentioned these to our team before you left the hotel. The towels are a Marriott standard, and I hope our maintence team was able to adjust the AC to make you more comfortable. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me directly at kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. I hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in Sebring.
CRESTVIEW
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is clean, comfortable, close to food/ shopping, etc. Standard residence inn studio rooms :) free breakfast, mess special on Tues, weds, thurs. Free ymca membership available. This is the best hotel in sebring!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Jv9842
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, July 29, 2012
Thanks so much for your wonderful comments about your recent stay here. I'm glad you were happy with the accommodations and service we provide, and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done. We hope we can welcome you back here again soon.
Tucson
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is one of the better Residence Inns that I have stayed in and I will certainly stay here again. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms are spacious, clean, and well laid out as you would expect from a Residence Inn. My room had a waterfront view that was relaxing to say the least. I will recommend this property to my colleagues who visit this area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Walter O
, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thanks so much for your loyalty to Residence Inn and for your nice review of your stay with us. While we know not everyone is traveling for fun, we really want everyone to have a good time and be able to relax and enjoy their time here. Thanks, too, for recommending us to your colleagues. We appreciate your confidence in us, and look forward to welcoming and thanking you in person the next time you are in Sebring.
Tampa
Reviewed June 30, 2012

My stay at the Residence Inn of Sebring FL was terriffic. I was there for appx 6 weeks due to work. It was very clean and the staff was extremely accommodating to ALL needs that arose. I would highly recommend the property as an excellent place to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank mammafalamma
, Guest Relations Manager at Residence Inn Sebring, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Thank you very much for your visit and for your nice comments. Being away from home for a long time can be difficult, and we like to do what we can to make all our guests feel like this is their home away from home with great service, wonderful accommodations and a welcoming atmosphere. Should work, or pleasure, ever bring you back to Sebring, we hope you will let us serve you here again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
Inn On The Lakes
Inn On The Lakes
#1 of 11 in Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Quality Inn & Suites Sebring
Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Placid

Been to Residence Inn Sebring? Share your experiences!