“Great lunch spot”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Great place to ride motorcycles to for lunch overlooking the lake. Do't serve beer til 1 PM on Sundays

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Our group of 10 sat outside. We enjoyed the nice weather, being many of us came from northern US. Nice view of lake. This is a local type of place to eat. Mahi w/shrimp was good. Other meals were also good. Nothing spectacle. Last year was very slow service, which has improved, but still has more room for improvement. This was on Mon, Mar 10 at 6:45pm. It was not crowded. Our group travels to races and like to try the local places instead of chain restaurants.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

I sat over 20 minutes waiting for one of the two waitresses, and the hostess, to acknowledge my existence. Another table was seated, given menus and drinks while I was danced around. Someone from the staff intercepted me in the parking lot as I was leaving. I aired my complaint but by then was too aggravated to stay. Don Jose's is enjoying my business as I write this.

1  Thank Larry M
Reviewed February 28, 2014

(6) of us went to Sunset Grill on Tuesday Feb.25,2014 had a great evening, everyone raved about the food. The chicken Francese was great along with the seafood platter. the Osso Buco was to die for a very large shank of pork with vegetable ,potatoes and salad. The service was a little slow but the restaurant was packed inside and out. All meals were well worth the price.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very quaint! Overlooks lake Jackson . Has outside patio and music on weekends. Great Conch! Great service! Good drinks!
Wildlife may approach asking for handouts !