“Great stay...value for your money”

Holiday Inn Express Sebring
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Sebring
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great stay...value for your money”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

My non-profit organization, the Highway Park Neighborhood Council of Lake Placid, FL rented a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express in Sebring in preparation for our annual fundraiser. We called several times to change names and room numbers. Throughout these exchanges, the staff were patient, courteous, and accommodating. We had never booked this hotel for our travelers before and were a little nervous. The hotel was clean, rooms were very nice, and the staff was courteous and pleasant. The manager, Heather, was especially nice, very friendly, and helpful. They were efficient and caring. Beds were large and comfy. Will definitely be using this hotel for our future event accommodations.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host some of your guests for you fundraiser it was our pleasure to do so as we would like to think that we treat all of our guest the same and do enjoy each and everyone of them. We do look forward to seeing you again in the future . Thank you and have a wonderful day and again thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Sebring Florida

Teresa Hammond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I was blown away by my stay at this Holiday Inn Express. The staff was very accommodating, friendly, and professional. It is obvious that they really care about their guests. As much as I travel, this is very rare to see. I was actually going to ask one of the employees why they are ALL so helpful and friendly, but I didn't have to once I met the GM, Theresa. It is obvious that everyone at the hotel follows her lead. She was always smiling and very gracious to all of her guests. She helped me find a great place to eat and even let me know that I could work out at the local Gold's Gym for free with my hotel key.

The hotel itself was very clean and nicely decorated. The accommodations were modern and very comfortable. I slept like a baby in my king bed with incredible pillows. The breakfast was great and I was surprised with a nice afternoon snack! I will definitely be back every time I stay in Sebring!

Thanks Theresa and staff for an amazing stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for the very kind words I will convey it to the staff we take great pride in taking care of all of our guests needs and always hope to make them feel at home.

Muskoka District, Canada
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express is located in the north end of Sebring, Florida set back from highway 27 in what is a rural setting. The hotel appears to be fairly new.
Check in was efficient and a gift was given due to a priority club membership) which was a nice touch.
The room was typical and comfortable with both wifi and wired and pretty good speed. Sleep was excellent.
Out my 3d floor window I looked out on scrub land and a lake in the distant.
The pool is small and on this day no umbrellas where available. I was told this was because they often get strong winds. There is no other source of shade.
The exercise room has 3 machines and a tv. The business centre has two computers which are very slow and no printer.
Breakfast included everything usually included in a HI express beakfast and was good.

The rural setting means that you must drive if you need any services. The one exception is that there is a Denny's restaurant just in front of the hotel and they offer a discount for hotel guests.
I would stay here again1

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thank you for the review sorry for the inconvenience of no umbrella out we would have been glad to get one and take it to the pool for you sorry they didn't do that for you and we do have a business center and a printer hooked up to it, It will print at the front desk and they will give it to you and there is no charge for the print services as well.

The next time your in the area please let us know and we will gladly do what we can to make your stay as effortless as possible.

Again thank you and hope to see you in the future.

Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband and I stayed here one night while visiting my aunt. Very nice and clean hotel. The room was very modern. Felt like we were staying in a really nice hotel. Comfortable bed and pillows. Front desk person was very friendly. Complimentary breakfast was typical but good. We felt the price was a little high but other than that we were completely happy with our stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your review we really appreciate all of our guests and hope they have an excellent stay with us and it is always nice to hear that my staff is doing a wonderful job of making the guests feel at home.

Deltona
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I travel every week for business and I have stayed in hundreds of hotels around Florida. Last week I was working in Sebring, FL and had my most pleasurable stay in a very long time. The front desk staff was incredibly friendly and efficient. The manager, Teresa, was on top of everything and made sure that I had a very restful and enjoyable visit. She even went above and beyond by asking what business I was in and putting me in contact with another one of her guests. He and I were able to get together and discuss business and made a very profitable deal together. I could not be happier with the service, attention, cleanliness, and peacefulness of this Sebring paradise. I will be staying at Holiday Inn Express locations from now on whenever one is available and I will be volunteering to go to Sebring as often as I can. Thank you so much to Teresa and her amazing staff!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your review we always strive to help our guests in any way that we can and am Pleased to hear that the contact was a good fit for your business and look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Clearwater, Florida, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

stayed overnight while golfing. We had a large party and they were very accommodating. The staff went out of their way to meet our needs. Rooms were clean, freshly redone, excellent mattresses and pillows. The continental breakfast was adequate. All in all a good experience.

Room Tip: ask for different rates.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you for your review we always try to do our best to make all of our guests feel at home and very welcome while they are staying with us. We hope you will stay again in the furture and tell your friends what a great experience you had.

Miami Shores, Florida
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stay in Sebring around 6-7 times per year, and have stayed at most of the hotels in the area. This Holiday Inn Express is about what you would expect for the brand, and is starting to show some wear. They are currently renovating the rooms, which may help for future guests. A significant complaint is the window AC unit, which has unadjustable louvres, and which blows at near gale force directly towards the bed. I.e., you are either cold or hot the whole night.

On the plus side, the mattress was very nice and firm, and was very comfortable. Breakfast is the standard fare for this brand. The staff was friendly and efficient. In short, not a bad place to stay, but not your best choice in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Teresa H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Sebring, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Thank you For staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Sebring as you can tell we are renovating the hotel and as far as I know all air conditioner can be controlled from the room, Not sure what I can do different but always love getting ideals from our guest and always enjoy return guest. Thank you for your feedback will see what we can do with the air conditioners in the rooms and hopefully we will see you again.

Our staff looks forward to seeing you in the future.

Teresa Hammond
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sebring
La Quinta Inn & Suites Sebring
Chateau Elan Hotel & Conference Center
Ramada Lake Placid
Ramada Lake Placid
#3 of 8 in Lake Placid

Been to Holiday Inn Express Sebring? Share your experiences!