“First breakfast in Sebring!”
Review of Sebring Diner

Sebring Diner
Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Sebring
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice atmosphere. Busy dinner full of very nice american seniors.

We had breaskfast twice there while we visited Sebring and enjoy our campsite at Highland Hammocks State Park.

Homenade biscuit are awesome!
Service is very good.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We joined the line at lunchtime, 1:00, but it was a busy Saturday and waited a short while for our table. The service was good, fast and better yet, the food was excellent - we will return.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stopped in because the outside looks like an old diner. Not only is this a fun place, the food is great. Great waitress and fast service. Food was hot and a lot of it. Very clean and nice looking place. Even the girl at the checkout was fun but made sure we were happy with everything. For sure a place to stop in for breakfast, lunch or dinner! We would love to go again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

WOW! This place has amazing and unbelievable inexpensive food! I take my parents here every time I am in town. I highly recommend starting with the Fried Green Tomatoes. I don't know how they make em different, BUT they are the BEST I have ever had! For Entree, try the Chicken Fried Steak....two huge pieces that I can never even finish (and I am a BIG eater...)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Too ambitious and not quite succeeding. Could be very good with a few simplifications and a more focused identity. Great iced tea and very nice wait staff. Huge portions.